Hardware Good Way to Monitor Stock?

Kurausukun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I unfortunately missed the initial wave, and now the Switch seems to be out of stock everywhere, but I have heard friends of mine say it will sometimes come back in stock for brief periods of time. I'd like to be able to jump on that, but I don't know how to tell when this happens--are there any good sites/subreddits/Twitter accounts/whatever that update this info frequently? Also, I don't really care where I get it from--I'm in the US, but I don't mind getting it from Japan/some other country if I really need to.

elmis003

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I unfortunately missed the initial wave, and now the Switch seems to be out of stock everywhere, but I have heard friends of mine say it will sometimes come back in stock for brief periods of time. I'd like to be able to jump on that, but I don't know how to tell when this happens--are there any good sites/subreddits/Twitter accounts/whatever that update this info frequently? Also, I don't really care where I get it from--I'm in the US, but I don't mind getting it from Japan/some other country if I really need to.
you can try gamestop on Saturday Nintendo Switch Pre-Order: GameStop To Open 1,000 Reservations At Random In Stores This Saturday here the link to idigital article http://www.idigitaltimes.com/ninten...00-reservations-random-stores-saturday-583723

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just gott keep hunting.
Bestbuy had open there perorders again a few days ago, but was sold out in less then 10mins.
Going to be hard.
But you can also check stores on launch day and see if anyone cancle there perorder

Kurausukun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, but I prefer online; I don't have a car, so I can't easily get to a Gamestop to preorder one in person. I guess I'll just have to keep monitoring.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, but I prefer online; I don't have a car, so I can't easily get to a Gamestop to preorder one in person. I guess I'll just have to keep monitoring.
I preordered like a week late at the Walmart layaway desk so didn't get a guaranteed by date. Would love to get it on the 3rd, but in the grand scheme of things if I end up having to wait a month or two I am zen with that. Patience comes with age I certainly have that. Lol.

Best Buy had a big sale on iPhones early December so I upgraded. We pass our old phones down to the kids after 2 years at Christmas so it sat hidden in a closet for nearly a month. It was probably harder on one of my boys who was due for an upgrade because I kept poo poing the 7 because if the headphone jack. He was genuinely surprised Christmas morning. Lol.

One advantage of waiting a month or two is you will be able to have games for it you genuinely want rather then being tempted to waste money on a game or two you are not excited for just to have something to play on it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: hello everyone