good symbian resources??

bRKcRE

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ok, so im just got my hands on a nokia e71 (symbian s60v3) and am looking for good resources for finding out about software (reviews for free and paid) and also places i can download free symbian softwares.

also, if you can recommend me any good games, apps, or utilities, that would be awesome too. im currently trying to find a good file browser, a good ebook reader, and also a .cbr/.cbz comic book reader (though i havent found anything relating to comics for s60 3rd, just s60 5th.) i guess with the comic book reader, i am open to suggestions for possible workarounds through image viewers or something, as i am aware the comic archives can be extracted to images.

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
Trophies
XP
I use the default image viewer in Symbian^3 (Symbian 9.5).
An alternate file browser would be XPlorer, which i used to use on my Symbian^1 (Symbian 9.4) device (Nokia 5800XM)

I do not use my smartphone as an ebook reader but you can just grab PDF Reader from Quickoffice to read pdfs.

EDIT: Just letting you know, but .cbr are just rar files and .cbz are just zip files. Rename the extensions and you should be able to extract the images fine.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse