flai

Androgynous Apparently :)
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I heard that some replacement stylus's scratch the DS Lite's screen and I wanted to get a retractable stylus for my new DS but I didn't know which one to get. Can anyone give me some recommendations? Preferably in black to match the DS
smile.gif

tenchan4

Trophies
XP
Country
Hori makes good DS products, including stylus's. I just picked these up yesterday in Akihabara. Not sure where you can get them online though.

horisticksom8.jpg

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
teechan, those pens can be ordered at play-asia, but they sell out very quickly.

You can get Moritoys extendable styli, but I can't find them online. I might sell mine though as I don't feel the need to have one after I got the Hori Touch Pen (the image above)

flai

Androgynous Apparently :)
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks for all the suggestions, I might get the hori one because play-asia ship to the UK. I'll take a look in game too incase they have some.

Slipurson

Trophies
Website
www.slipurson.nu
XP
Country
that Full metal Stylus was really nice... might buy me one of those..

myself i use one of these atm..
ndslite_tillb_Mariopennor.jpg

as these are abit thicker then the normal stylus there is a plastic cap that you can attach it to where the wristcord goes on the DS so that the pen doesnt go missing.

BurlyEd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I agree with chuckstudios choice - especially considering the price.
Use the black one, give the pink one to your gf, keep the other two as spares.
It may take from 10 to 25 days for delivery, though.
lecture.gif
grog.gif

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
i've ordered a zelda phatom hour glass stylus from play-asia but it's sold out now, mine is despatching in 2 days so thats soon, i can't wait
biggrin.gif

it's similar to the new super mario bros ones (shown in that above post) but the end part has a rupee there instead, i hope it lasts longer than my current stylus does, mine has been chewed to death!

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hori makes good DS products, including stylus's. I just picked these up yesterday in Akihabara. Not sure where you can get them online though.

horisticksom8.jpg

I bought a set of these at Target. They didn't have the black ones that day, so I bought the white ones. They are nice because they extend and when collapsed, still fit in the DSlite's stylus slot, but be careful with them because they tend to crack. The clear part is made of fairly brittle plastic.

If anyone got the extendable stylus with the Castlevania: PoR bonus pack, the Hori branded ones are the same thing.

Just thought I'd mention that.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're feeling rich check these out:

http://pdapanache.com/products.asp?PID=NDSLT&S=3

The build quality is superb and the stylus feels great.

Whoh $16? You can get 4 metal ones off of http://www.emvee.ca/ for less than that!
http://dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.2941

Same thing for 3x cheaper.

The difference here is build quality. The PDAp one is backed by lifetime warranty for the tip.

When Im Gone

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've ordered a zelda phatom hour glass stylus from play-asia but it's sold out now, mine is despatching in 2 days so thats soon, i can't wait
biggrin.gif

it's similar to the new super mario bros ones (shown in that above post) but the end part has a rupee there instead, i hope it lasts longer than my current stylus does, mine has been chewed to death!
Link to the Zelda and Mario one please.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The extendable styli at dealextreme aren't that great. They extend like, half an inch? Those Hori ones and other more expensive extendable styli (eg. Moritoys) extend to over 12 cm.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Purple_Heart, fuck i'm feeling old too