Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey there,
there Seen to be lots of happy people in this forum but when I read the news there seem to be a few bad news already.

There are people with a blue screen if dead just after 1 day, the controller get kinda destroyed if you use the wrong "protectors" some people say the screen scratches rather easy if you are not gentle enough
Some news say the controller are horrid of you do not have small girl hands (even though some more say they are actually good)
And I read somewhere that these controllers get wobbly on the console after removing and attaching them a few times.

I really hope that this is just some bad luck and Nintendo didn't save money at the important places ...
Would really love a good console from Nintendo after those last two not so good ones.

Ridge

they/them
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Norway
The controllers will definitely depend on the user's size, for me they are just right. The rails should be sturdy enough, if they get wobbly the user is probably too harsh. The store I work at has had the Switch up for display for quite a while with a lot of people detaching and attaching the controllers, still good as new. Just treat your system with care and these problems won't affect you.

Vinyl protectors are a no go since the material can't take it.

Remember that negativity always speaks louder than positivity. Media will report on it whenever they get the chance.

Bat420maN

Trophies
Website
wiidatabase.freeforums.org
XP
Country
United States
People will always find something to bitch about, it's how the world works. The Joycons are way to small for my hands, I didn't bitch I went and got me a Pro Controller. Go play a display one or something and form your own opinion. Don't accept anything the internet tells you as truth.

Last edited by Bat420maN,

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
The "digipad" buttons don't feel as bad as I thought they would, but I would still prefer an actual digipad. Other than that, the Joy-Cons feel great in the hands. I made the right choice in holding off buying a Pro Controller for now.

DarkIrata

Trophies
Website
ipmix.de
XP
Country
Germany
JoyCons are little bit small for my hands, but after a while i can really good play with them and actuall like them! It's hard at the beginning.

The bluescreen thing is new to me, but there are always a few devices with problems. As long as the replace them, i dont see any problem with it. Before anyone starts with "It can happen anytime!!" yeah, like the Red Ring of Death or Yellow Light of Death~

And for the Vinyls. Promoted without testing. Not the fault of the switch.
I like the switch, playing all day with it and can think of taking it often with me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I guess Ancientboi would be Peter
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Loooooool :rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Many of them did before colour television was common.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It certainly wasn't inexpensive it cost the same as a new car back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much did a 1965 color TV cost?

For example, a 21-inch (diagonal) GE color television in 1965 had an advertised price of $499, which is equal to $4,724 in today's dollars, according to the federal government's inflation calculator.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, take into consideration how economy was back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why they listed inflation rates
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sorry didnt read that part
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking
    +1
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking +1