Good sites for PS2 homebrew?

Discussion in 'Sony PlayStation 1 & 2' started by GeekyGuy, Jun 1, 2008.

1. GeekyGuy
    OP

GeekyGuy Professional loafer

Former Staff
    Jun 21, 2007
    United States
    I was hoping to gather more info about how to mod my PS2, and was wondering if anyone knew of a site similar to GBATemp that is based soley around the PS2 (or Playstation, in general).

Thanks

P.S. -- I'd also be interested in a site(s) dedicated to PSP homebrew / hacking.

2. Upperleft

Upperleft Namcoholic

Aug 15, 2007
    I know a site that is nice for PSP homebrew and hacking and Another for PS2
    but both includes downloadable ISO's .. sooo i can't give you them
    sorry

3. Awdofgum

Awdofgum Wadofgum

Mar 17, 2007
    United States
    I recently got the Memor32 and I have to say it is awesome, It works with well with everygame. I tried looking for PS2 homebrew but there isn't much, there is a horrible SNES and NES emulator but there is a descent MAME emulator, there are some MP3 Players and DVD players and that's all I found.

4. GeekyGuy
    OP

GeekyGuy Professional loafer

Former Staff
    Jun 21, 2007
    United States
    ???

What is the Memor32?

5. abort_user

abort_user Member

Newcomer
    Jun 12, 2008
    United States
    Memor32 is a ps2 memory card. It holds 32Mb and has a USB plug. You can hook it to your computer and load software to play backups. Basically you can use the memory card in place of a modchip. Though I havent got the thing to work with the Memento software on my ps2 fat and I'm not a fan of the swap trick.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice