Good site to find what games have been released

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by mrwienerdog, Mar 3, 2010.

1. mrwienerdog
    OP

Member mrwienerdog GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Do you guys know of a site for psp releases that works like GBAtemp does for Nintendo releases? I never seem to know what the hell is out. I'm obviously not asking for links for downloads, just information on releases. Also, what is the deal with Kingdom Hearts? Is it released in NA? What is all the hubbub about?

2. luke_c

Member luke_c Big Boss

United Kingdom
    I use ABGX And no, KH is not out in NA yet, not for a while, everyones whining because no one can play it because of the new piracy.

3. mrwienerdog
    OP

Member mrwienerdog GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Oh.... On the bright side, I don't think that they have ever come up with anything that works in the end. When I was a kid (late 70's) everything was on cartridge, and for 25 years there was no way around that (up to the N64), but now they have obviously even got around the physical issues with that. I guess it's just a matter of time. Who knows, though. Thanks for the reply.

4. xist

Member xist ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

United Kingdom
  5. dib

Member dib GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    That is not entirely true. A few third party companies made unauthorized NES cartridge clones, both for retail games (I believe it was Tengen that got sued by Nintendo for the practice?) as well as those bootleg '100-in-1' packages.

And technically there were N64 flash carts. There were similar products for the original Gameboy too, if I'm recalling correctly. Carts were never proof against piracy, but they were typically expensive enough to place them out of the reach of most people.

6. ProtoKun7

Global Moderator ProtoKun7 GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 3

United Kingdom
    I think you mean anti-piracy [​IMG]