1. unvaluablespace

OP unvaluablespace GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Some of the reviews I've seen on the more popular screen protectors on amazon tend to complain that theres too much of a gap on the bottom screen, which I don't really like either. So I was wondering what are the recommended screen protectors for the NEW 3DS XL?

2. Hayato213

Hayato213 GBAtemp Guru

United States
    Hori one but it is expensive, compare to other brands out there.

3. unvaluablespace

OP unvaluablespace GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Is the hori one you are referring to, the one with both screen protectors non glass?

what would be the next alternative, or does anyone know where I could buy the hori brand one? (hori site is sold out, and Amazon one is $40!?)

4. New3DSPlayer

New3DSPlayer Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I use Hori Screen Protector. I bought the one with the Tempered Glass. But the Tempered Glass is too thick for the touchscreen (lower screen) to be functional so I bought another one that is not a Tempered Glass.

I use Tempered Glass on the Top Screen and a normal screen protector on the bottom screen.

5. hoodhippo

hoodhippo Member
    Newcomer

United States
    went to gamestop today to get a new stylist for my 3ds , came with 2 screen protectors, one for top and bottom. cost was $7.99

6. tbb043

tbb043 Member

United States
    Just closing the clamshell is enough protection for me, though I did pick up some no name glass based protector for my switch at Meijers. Got a damn air bubble I can't get rid of, but fortunately its completely in the black border of the screen, so while annoying not a problem with gameplay.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - protectors, Screen,