Hardware Good Screen protectors for New 3DS XL?

unvaluablespace

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some of the reviews I've seen on the more popular screen protectors on amazon tend to complain that theres too much of a gap on the bottom screen, which I don't really like either. So I was wondering what are the recommended screen protectors for the NEW 3DS XL?

unvaluablespace

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hori one but it is expensive, compare to other brands out there.
Is the hori one you are referring to, the one with both screen protectors non glass?

what would be the next alternative, or does anyone know where I could buy the hori brand one? (hori site is sold out, and Amazon one is $40!?)

New3DSPlayer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use Hori Screen Protector. I bought the one with the Tempered Glass. But the Tempered Glass is too thick for the touchscreen (lower screen) to be functional so I bought another one that is not a Tempered Glass.

I use Tempered Glass on the Top Screen and a normal screen protector on the bottom screen.

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just closing the clamshell is enough protection for me, though I did pick up some no name glass based protector for my switch at Meijers. Got a damn air bubble I can't get rid of, but fortunately its completely in the black border of the screen, so while annoying not a problem with gameplay.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality