Fusion

On/Off GBA-Temp'er
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
Just wondering what tools are good to use to remove region dupes & to have just 1 copy of each different game for these systems Neo-Geo Pocket/Color, Gameboy/Color, Master System, GameGear, Nes

Fusion

On/Off GBA-Temp'er
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
Problem with that is i want them unzipped as i plan to play them in the NDS emulator for its system.

That way is ok if it also renames the file with in the zip etc. so then i can just hilight all zips & just click extract all to get the files but then again, if its 7zip'ed it all extract all dupes again. Doh!

Fusion

On/Off GBA-Temp'er
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
Basicly i need an app like DupKiller but for roms, as dupkiller is ok & getting the job done (tho slowly as there is human interaction still) its not great.

A tool for getting rid of all games other then a single region of a game rather then having, 3 roms for 1 game etc. a tool like that is all i need yet i cant seem to see it, even using the no-intro .dat files in RomCenter unless im missing something?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."