Hacking Good realiable place to order real cyclo ds?

blanco613

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got mine from dealwoot.com free fast shipping, free screen protectors, and a free pokemon charm/ds cleaning cloth. and its the cheapest price i have seen on the internet. (less than realhotstuff.com) and gbatemp has it as an affiliate (they reccomend)

tetraflash777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow i ordered from stuffs4kids.com and got mine in three days over the weekend. not to mention the only cheaper deal would have been ordering the chip and memory stick from different retailers which would have only saved me like 2 dollers. idk if they ship outside of the US though

Kishire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I have a question about ordering a CycloDS from Realhotstuff.com

Now when I checked out the site, it say the (regular) CycloDS comes with:

Package includes:

1 X CycloDS Evolution

1 X microSD card reader

What is a microSD card reader? (and im guessing the CycloDS Evolution is the gamecard itself)
Also does it come with like...a wire that help connect your DS/DSL to the computer so you can transfer games? cuz my friend helped me buy a N-Card/Firelink but a lot of the time the game freezes, doesn't work, etc. and it gets so frustrating. But the N-Card package came with the gamecard, a wire + GBA card so you can connect to your computer. So im just wondering if the CycloDS works the same way?

and this is alittle unrelated but would you guys say the CycloDS plays DS/DSL games very well without a lot of errors? I sure hope so, I don't want to have to buy another gamecard :wtf:" their too expensive sometime...

I would appreciate your opinions, im really new to this kinda stuff so yeah sorry >_

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You also need to buy a MicroSD. It is what stores the game, unlike the N-Card which stores the games on the card itself.

The MicroSD reader lets you connect it to a USB port on your computer to transfer games.

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kishire said:
Hello I have a question about ordering a CycloDS from Realhotstuff.com

Now when I checked out the site, it say the (regular) CycloDS comes with:

Package includes:

1 X CycloDS Evolution

1 X microSD card reader

What is a microSD card reader? (and im guessing the CycloDS Evolution is the gamecard itself)
Also does it come with like...a wire that help connect your DS/DSL to the computer so you can transfer games? cuz my friend helped me buy a N-Card/Firelink but a lot of the time the game freezes, doesn't work, etc. and it gets so frustrating. But the N-Card package came with the gamecard, a wire + GBA card so you can connect to your computer. So im just wondering if the CycloDS works the same way?

and this is alittle unrelated but would you guys say the CycloDS plays DS/DSL games very well without a lot of errors? I sure hope so, I don't want to have to buy another gamecard :wtf:" their too expensive sometime...

I would appreciate your opinions, im really new to this kinda stuff so yeah sorry >_

Kishire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
You also need to buy a MicroSD. It is what stores the game, unlike the N-Card which stores the games on the card itself.

The MicroSD reader lets you connect it to a USB port on your computer to transfer games.

Hm so I would need to buy my own MicroSD card?
so the games are not played on the CycloDS Card itself?
im a bit confuse >_>

ok so I think im gonna get mine at stuffs4kids.com (cuz it seem to come in 3days).
im getting the CycloDS Evolution + 2GB MicroSD TF Card.
Now would this cover everything that I would need.
Cuz it say this package includes:

CycloDS Evolution
USB MicroSD reader/writer
2 GB MicroSD TF card

I'm guessing the 2 GB MicroSD TF card is the...MicroSD card that you guys are talking about? except im not sure what the 'TF' stands for...thanks again in advance.

linkboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought my CycloDS from Realhotdeals.com and had no problems.

Consolesource.com is another good site. I've bought an Acekard2i (other then it locking up on the DS), HDLoader (for PS2) and Breaker Pro (for PS1) from them and had no problems with any of those orders.

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kishire said:
DeMoN said:

Hm so I would need to buy my own MicroSD card?
so the games are not played on the CycloDS Card itself?
im a bit confuse >_>

ok so I think im gonna get mine at stuffs4kids.com (cuz it seem to come in 3days).
im getting the CycloDS Evolution + 2GB MicroSD TF Card.
Now would this cover everything that I would need.
Cuz it say this package includes:

CycloDS Evolution
USB MicroSD reader/writer
2 GB MicroSD TF card

I'm guessing the 2 GB MicroSD TF card is the...MicroSD card that you guys are talking about? except im not sure what the 'TF' stands for...thanks again in advance.
TF stands for trans flash but i suggest you get it from dealwoot.com i got mine in 3 days and it is located at the south end of the west coast and i live on the north end of the east coast and for the memory card newegg.com you can get an 8gb for $20 it's actaully very easy to use the microsd card goes into the adapter and the adapter in to the usb slot and copy and paste.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.tomshardware.com/pc-components/liquid-cooling/intel-and-exxonmobil-working-on-advance...