Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
I don't know how to upgrade the supercard dstwo on lower version console , is it possible to get an ds2 with firmware and games loaded, then i can use it directly on my 3ds xl
The update instructions are on this forum and on the supercard forums, it's easy.

Yes you can buy it preloaded with the latest firmware, if the shop you buy it from does that before sending it to you.

No, you shouldn't try to buy one preloaded with games. If you can't even figure out how to put ROMs on a MicroSD, then you need to learn more about computers before you jump into the world of piracy.

Reactions: porkiewpyne

Azadar

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well I bought one off a recommendation here for Real Hot Stuff (USA-Newjersey Site) but its been three days and I paid for express shipping. Still haven't even gotten a shipped notice on the site. Emialed them twice asking about it and got no reply so far.. Feel like I might have made a mistake with these guys... anyone else have this issue??

Azadar

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Working Day 3 after ordering from REAL HOT STUFF (NJ) Still no shipping info provided and no feedback from multiple emails... Parts in stock so they say and I paid for fast shipping so to say im upset at the lack of customer service in any fashion is an understatement. Don't recommend using them at all!!

Anyone have a Reliable US dealer that can get it to me fast!?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu