Hacking good place to buy an australiano new 3ds

marcoz9999

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello guys im thinking to buy me an australian or european new 3ds since here un México its gonna cost more than 460 dollars and probably gonna come with 9.3 firmware and up so i ask your help to find a cheap and trusty place since i wanna buy it for the gateway thank you

Kracken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The cheapest way to get a N3DS for you might be to get a Japanese one. Tenso will forward your package to Mexico if you can order it from AmazonJP.

If you need a eur/aus one I'm not sure where would ship to Mexico.

Reactions: marcoz9999

marcoz9999

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I mainly looking an eur one cuz its for me to read english than japanese but if i have to i think i can go for a jap one

Kracken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mainly looking an eur one cuz its for me to read english than japanese but if i have to i think i can go for a jap one

Once GW is released the only issue will be the system menus. You can play games region free. If you got the money to spend try and find an english one or if you are ok with the XL maybe importing from the US would be cheap as well, but you can't get the small one.

Hkari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once GW is released the only issue will be the system menus. You can play games region free. If you got the money to spend try and find an english one or if you are ok with the XL maybe importing from the US would be cheap as well, but you can't get the small one.
If he got a european one he could probably set it to spanish too. Since the japanese one has no language options, everything will only be in english for pal and NTSC-U games.

Kracken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But the us one come with 9.3 and up no? Thats mi biggest fear on buying one from usa

No, confirmed for 9.0. I have one right now.

If he got a european one he could probably set it to spanish too. Since the japanese one has no language options, everything will only be in english for pal and NTSC-U games.

Yes, he could. Since he mentioned price was an issue I was just giving him the cheapest option to obtain a N3DS with caveats.

Kracken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really can you please tell me where you buy it or how can i know if it has a 9.0 firmware plase

All the launch ones are likely going to be the same. Just keep an eye out on here, if no one reports getting a 9.3+ one you should be safe to import. They probably won't sell out and you may be able to find a seller on ebay or somewhere that allows international shipping. I don't know of any retailers that ship to Mexico though, there likely are some.

Kracken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its gonna be hard on ebay there on 420-440 dollars ill guess ill keep looking

I'm seeing some N3DS XLs that you could get for around $300 shipped (shipping to Mexico is fairly pricey it seems). You are likely looking at the special editions, look for the standard red and black ones. $300 is still a bit much though.

marcoz9999

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Even the normal editions are expensive

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-13-00-36-58.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-13-00-36-58.png
    158.8 KB · Views: 241

koziakauzu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Can you tell me which version? AUS ? or US ? and was it the regular size one or the XL one ? Also, when did you buy it?

Same, from play-asia, Australian, 9.0, regular white, 2 weeks ago.
The ones they still have are most likely from the same stock, now that EUR and US version have been released, there is no point for them to sell AUS version (they dropped the price from 250 2 weeks ago)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse