Good place for a DStwo+ in the states?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by codezer0, Feb 6, 2016.

1. codezer0
    OP

codezer0 Gaming keeps me sane

Jul 14, 2009
    United States
    The Magic School Bus
    Simply put... my original DStwo (original rev) seems to be on its last legs, getting steadily finicky. It was seemingly inoperable for some time, and recently started working again... but again, it's one of those things that after opening it up to see what the problem was, I came to realize that fixing it is beyond my means to do. In short, there seems to be corrosion on the pins that then touch the microSD slot in the flashcard.

So, that said, I was at first in a state of concern because of the DStwo being discontinued, and then Team Supercard got us the DStwo... plus. Well, obviously there is the list of resellers that do sell it, and was at first was just going to find where I first bought my OG DStwo, until realizing that that's been a while, and those places have since closed. So, that said, my experiences so far with places shipping from China has been... terrible, for lack of a better word. But that said, I really am not up to spending $80+ for the thing like the original DStwo was going up to, either. Especially since I'm primarily going to use it in the immediate term to replace my aging, OG DStwo.

2. nero99

nero99 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Sep 18, 2014
    United States
    modchipcenetral.com has them for $39 + shipping

codezer0 likes this.