Gaming Good PC game recommendations?

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm done and ready to quit League of Legends.
I don't have fun and often just spend 40 mins elaborately planning ways to kill everyone I meet on there (worst community ever)

So I need a new PC game to devote my free time to, any recommendations?

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
Before my graphic card died 3 weeks ago I played a lot of Hawken.
The game still need quite a bit balancing but it's still really fun to play once you learn the game mechanics. Side dodge is your friend so learn to use it :)

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
MMO or offline is ok too?

MMO Games that i liked were Flyff and Digimon Masters/Battle.

I ended Flyff when i was like 60 LV cause it started to be hard to get EXP and iirc it was a grind fest.

Digimon Masters is addictive once ur into it and its a Gringfest game 100% .
You get a Digimon and LV it up,LV up ur Tamer LV and unlock new places. Some of them can be accessed w/e u want and some can be only accessed 1-2 times a day.
No PVP but ofc there are other things to do in the game. One of them is getting a new digimon.
You can pay for digimons in the premium shop or get one urself.
Find the Digimon u want on map > Kill it > Get Mercenary Eggs > Get Chips to hatchit > Get lucky andatching it > Aim for 4/5 or 5/5 Size > Brag about it :P
That process take a lot of time if you do it alone, but with a friend or a group its fast and fun.
So next to grinding and getting new Digimon u can enchant ur digimon get it into Burst Mode and unlock its Ride mode.
Like any other MMO u have quests and you have achievements too (Not sure if you have it in other games)
Events, some of them give you special clothes(Like the next Christmas event is gonna give, i'm sure about it), premium items and free digimons(4/5 and 5/5)
For other stuff check the game urself :P idk if that's all. Haven't played it for months now. PVP is gonna be brought, idk when but the Korean server has it already.

Digimon Battle is dead. That's a shame. It had a great Battle System that you don't see in MMO games.

Offline games that i liked were:
Tomb Raider
Rogue Legacy
The Walking Dead

I'm on a hunt for offline games too :P Try Rogue Legacy, its a great Indie game.

EDIT: for FPS games Blacklight Retribution was good.

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Genres?

I've gotten into the stalker games over the summer of 2011, and I've been playing them ever since, on and off. Once I went about five months playing only these games. The modding community behind them is amazing, if you can stand the Russian and Google Translate.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I hear League of Legends is a great game, free & competitive :tpi:

Far Cry 3, The Walking Dead and Age of Empires 2 HD are great games, the best I've played this year I think.
Assassins Creed series are very very enjoyable too, if you haven't played them already.

Reactions: Black-Ice

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
+1 for Stanley Parable, Antichamber, Walking Dead (by Telltale), Wolf Among Us, Hawken and Rogue Legacy.

Quantum Conundrum is a nice first person puzzle game, very hilarious and the mechanics are really great.

Fallout series of course.

Skywind, the Skyrim mod for Morrowind looks goddamn amazing, should keep that in mind.

Dragon Age Origins is a great RPG, I thoroughly enjoyed it for the most part. Dragon Age 2 was kinda butts though

Neverwinter Nights 1/2, a couple more great RPGs.

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon is goddamn amazing and hilarious.

Dark Souls: Prepare to..OH WAIT BLACK ICE SUCKS AT THIS GAME BECAUSE HE HAS NO SKILL LOLOLOLOL ;O;

XCOM: Enemy Unknown/Enemy Within are fun strategy games, and The Bureau: XCOM Declassified is a great FPS perspective of the game.

The Worms games are great if you play with friends.

Shadow Warrior (the remake) is a lot of fun, very gory action ninja game.

And we can't forget the games of the generation, the Bejeweled series ;O; 11/10, better than any other game ever ;O;O;

ilman

Gbatemp's Official Noise Eraser
Trophies
XP
Country
Sonic Generations is pretty much the best modern 3d platformer you can get for PC. 60 FPS and modding goodness,
If you hate the community of LoL, but want a similar game, get Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne and the DotA All-Stars map. For almost a 10 year old game, it's still going strong. Might not have as much stuff as the League, but at least it doesn't have trolls roaming around shouting "NOOB! I PICK TOP! STOP FEEDING! REPORT!". Oh, and the normal game is the best Strategy RPG on the PC in my opinion (sorry, Starcraft 2).
For racing games, NFS has got you covered, but if you want something more arcady, go with Sega All-Stars Racing Transformed (it's even free on Steam till Monday).
I can also recommend anything Valve and Bathesda, so there's that.
And the Stanley Parable is amazing, as well.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thx for all the suggestions!

I sure wish Kirito-Kun was still here, i'm sure he'd give me a million games and then harshly critique my peasant laptop

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
offtopic alert:

i wonder what games a team flare villain likes to play, come on, 99% the games the villain loses

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Games with great storylines or games that are just very fun

how about games with lots of lava? and makes to make money?

come on, you are team flare boss, you can't like "fun games"

(i am joking with your your avatar and signature, if you didn't understand xD)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn