Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I hope your bitching and crying paid off. :/
How was I bitching and crying? In fact, the thread was going in a suprisingly good direction - the ban came out of nowhere.
Not sure if about Vita or Valwin.
Xenforo doesn't give me access to Profiles of banned users, for whatever reason.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
In fact, the thread was going in a suprisingly good direction.
Indeed. I was just about to point out the questionable logic of deducting the price of the games from the price of the bundle and presenting the result as the actual price of the console, and compare it to Nintendo's Ambassador program, i.e. the buyers would still be paying $250 for the console. But now the thread is closed so I can't. Also, it's late and I'm off to bed. Dammit p1ng, you ruined everything.

Reactions: raulpica

Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Indeed. I was just about to point out the questionable logic of deducting the price of the games from the price of the bundle and presenting the result as the actual price of the console, and compare it to Nintendo's Ambassador program, i.e. the buyers would still be paying $250 for the console. But now the thread is closed so I can't. Also, it's late and I'm off to bed. Dammit p1ng, you ruined everything.
I don't see how it's questionable. Ambassador Games are old GBA ports. Not even ports, they're emulated on the 3DS. The bundle comes with contemporary Vita games.

You're comparing a Big Mac to a greasy old toast.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I don't see how it's questionable. The bundle comes with contemporary Vita games.
Contemporary? Yes. Essential? No. It's only a deal if the buyer planned on buying those games in the first place (or if he/she manages to sell them). The Vita itself doesn't cost any less just because you get one or two free games with it.

You're comparing a Big Mac to a greasy old toast.
You mean there's a difference? :mellow:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: He always gives free tips lol.