Gaming good karaoke games for wii

faralar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Since I now have a microphone for my wii (got it for def jam rap star) I wanted to know if there are any other good karaoke games for the wii. I'm looking for something with a relatively good scoring system and good variety of music (i.e not high school musical).

thanks!

guinness

Trophies
XP
Country
The only ones that are really any good in my opinion are the rock band/guitar hero games. All the we sing and sing it games are pretty crap (but still good for a laugh).

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
guinness said:
The only ones that are really any good in my opinion are the rock band/guitar hero games. All the we sing and sing it games are pretty crap (but still good for a laugh).
Totally agree with this.

I do wish the Opensource game UltraStar gets ported to the Wii one time tho.

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pass on Guitar Hero World Tour, it has a terrible vocals engine. You literally have to hit every tick of every note to get a 100%.

Every game past that is fine (with the exception of Guitar Hero Van Halen, which shares that engine). Rock Band 1 and the track packs supposedly have a wonky engine but I've never encountered a problem with it. 2 is fine. Beatles and every game with harmonies are great for parties. Kepp in mind, however, that Rock Band 3 lacks competitive multiplayer, and, as such, you should take that into account when making your purchase.

I'd also reccomend Karaoke Revolution, apparanty it's not that bad.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: What Network is it on? I wanna see what you guys are talking about. N What time frame is it on...