broitsak

Fight me.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KjNDOFg.png

Was going over some old threads of mine with ShinyLatios and EZ-Megaman and found this.

Proof under Ice's post in this thread.

Good job, staff. Removing messages almost one year later. I'm so proud of you guys.

EZ-Megaman

Likeanator
Trophies
XP
Country
Coming from someone who excessively likes posts (gave about 40 notifications in less than half an hour), this is a stupid waste of time. xD
Inb4someonecompletelymissesthepointandaskswhywewerelookingatthatthreadinthefirstplace.

Reactions: finkmac and Nxenz

broitsak

Fight me.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I just find it interesting that you guys would remove a post made almost a year ago, whether reported or not.

Couldn't you find out who did it? And why? Was it an accident? I doubt it was.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

broitsak

Fight me.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you go back to that thread and check the post under Frozen's deleted one, you'll see that Paarish quoted it.

I don't see anything inappropriate there. Maybe my post had something in it, but we'll never know if it was deleted for that reason or not.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
There's no such thing as an offense expiration date - if the post is againts the rules or inflammatory, it can be removed at any time. This is no Anti-Black-ice conspiracy, this is the moderation team doing their work.

EZ-Megaman

Likeanator
Trophies
XP
Country
There's no such thing as an offense expiration date - if the post is againts the rules or inflammatory, it can be removed at any time. This is no Anti-Black-ice conspiracy, this is the moderation team doing their work.

I'm not sure how that was implied, but there isn't much point in removing posts that people are unlikely to see again, and knowing the people that had their messages removed personally (which potentially makes me biased) I doubt that any sort of offensive content was in the post. It's even stranger considering that this is the EOF, so personally, I'm just curious as to why those posts were removed.
(By the way, are you aware that "against" is the 'proper' way to spell "againts"? I understand that you're Polish and already know 3 other languages, so I didn't correct you since I didn't want to seem rude. I figured it's worth asking, though.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free