Ph1l0z0ph3r

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Whats a good Genesis emulator for the R4DS.I've heard jEnesisDS is good but cant find any info about it or anywhere to download.Im looking mostly too run Shining Force 1 and 2,Gunstar Heroes,and Streets of Rage 1/2/3.

zfunk007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a fully playable (with sound and full speed) version of Picodrive for my smartphone. Most of the games work, with sound, and full speed. I would hope, that if my CELL PHONE has a nearly fully working Genesis emulator, that the DS would have one soon as well.

Fusion

On/Off GBA-Temp'er
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
I have a fully playable (with sound and full speed) version of Picodrive for my smartphone. Most of the games work, with sound, and full speed. I would hope, that if my CELL PHONE has a nearly fully working Genesis emulator, that the DS would have one soon as well.

Dont forget you cell phone has at least 100 & above mhz with a strongarm chip (depending on model, n-gag lol has i think without checking 143mhz)

joshwaan2k

Trophies
XP
Country
Agreed lol
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    StatusN @ StatusN: hi, i need help with unbanning my 3ds, can somebody show me a link to a seed that still works...