Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.noflyzone.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
Geometry Wars or Electroplankton..

If you want something good to chill out with, then playing Animal Crossing would definitely be awesome.

When I trip I tend to play either Animal Crossing or Planet Puzzle League. I can't really focus enough to play anything too crazy, I need something light.

Electric_Wizard

Trophies
Website
www.obscenelygreen.net
XP
Country
Last time I did shrooms I became convinced that I was the only person in the world, then spent several hours on my bed impersonating a steam engine (not a train or anything, just the actual engine)...

Oddly enough I didn't find much time for computer games.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've never been able to enjoy a video game or computer game while I was on hallucinogenics. They always seemed to force me back to the reality of where I was and what I was doing, which was the opposite of what I took the drugs for.

D

Deleted User

Last time I did shrooms I became convinced that I was the only person in the world, then spent several hours on my bed impersonating a steam engine (not a train or anything, just the actual engine)...

Oddly enough I didn't find much time for computer games.

You think THAT'S weird, lol...
rofl2.gif

JaySee

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I dont even see how you can play games while tripping. Ive tried and i cannot focus whatsoever on the game. My mind is always to blown away. I recommend tunes instead of games...makes for a much more fun night. Cubin' is probably right though about electroplankton since you dont need to focus to hard on the game and you can create jammin tunes while blown out of your mind.

disc0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Playing games while on drugs is a waste of a high. Get off your ass and go for a walk, with some earbuds in tight and turned up loud. Much more fun.

Lodis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The body is a temple and I consider it too good to be introducing substances that have no real value into it. You can get high with out drugs and some games are so atmospheric, tense and fun so why would you want to play under the influence anyway.

herbanassault

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've never been able to enjoy a video game or computer game while I was on hallucinogenics. They always seemed to force me back to the reality of where I was and what I was doing, which was the opposite of what I took the drugs for.

Yeah, Amen. Focus and challenges are the opposite of the drug culture.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0