Hacking good dsi flashcart for a 5-yr old...

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
LittleBigMods said:
Get the Acekard 2i. It's simple, fast and easy to use. Whatever you do, NEVER get an R4 from anyone, unless you ask some of the people on here about it first.
They are easy to use, *ALL* of them are fakes/clones/bootleg copies.
EDIT: Good choice
biggrin.gif
*Fixed*

QUOTE(TinyBilbo @ Feb 10 2010, 08:40 AM) I have ordered an AceKard 2i, because of the consistent recommendations, updates,
+ the fact that they are only $10
smile.gif
Okay, I'll bite....where are they selling for USD$10 ? Free shipping?

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dark^'^Knight said:
Are you off to Hong Kong? That will be a nice trip for you. Long way to go for a Flash Cart!
QUOTE(TinyBilbo @ Feb 7 2010, 08:46 PM) ...
I've got a friend who is in Hong Kong for a few days and I know a couple a places there for cheap Flashcarts and replacement LCD's.
But my friend only has one day to do his shopping (tomorrow).

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tk_saturn said:
Are you off to Hong Kong? That will be a nice trip for you. Long way to go for a Flash Cart!
I'll tell you this much....if I was flying to HK, it wouldn't be for a cheap piece of shite flashcart! I wouldn't even grab one if they thew the sucker in my face....there's so, so much more a person could do in HK
wink.gif

TinyBilbo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dark^'^Knight said:
LittleBigMods said:
Get the Acekard 2i. It's simple, fast and easy to use. Whatever you do, NEVER get an R4 from anyone, unless you ask some of the people on here about it first.
They are easy to use, *ALL* of them are fakes/clones/bootleg copies.
EDIT: Good choice
biggrin.gif
*Fixed*

QUOTE(TinyBilbo @ Feb 10 2010, 08:40 AM) I have ordered an AceKard 2i, because of the consistent recommendations, updates,
+ the fact that they are only $10
smile.gif

http://www.goldenbridge.hk/goods-507.html
(they are also doing a 5% discount for Valentines day! - so deduct that as well)

I'm not going to Hong Kong unfortunately - but a mate of mine is in HK at the moment.
So I've ordered one and a couple of other bits'n'pieces.

This does not include shipping but HK is small and the MTR makes it easy to get around, so he's going to pick my stuff up.

I have used this company to ship stuff to the UK and Mauritius (I travel between the 2 countries) and so far no problems (I've used them 3 times now).
Their shipping is reasonable but obviously does bump up the price.

wshader

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My 2 year old daughter who is in the process of stealing my ds has figured her way around the Acekard 2i... lil stinker

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
wshader said:
My 2 year old daughter who is in the process of stealing my ds has figured her way around the Acekard 2i... lil stinker
Well that must mean that the Acekard has a really user-friendly interface, which would make it the ideal flashcart for younger players.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1