good combination for ds lite

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Inbtw33n, Jan 7, 2007.

Jan 7, 2007
  1. Inbtw33n
    OP

Newcomer Inbtw33n Member

United States
    Hey new here. Been doing a bit of research and finally came upon a solution.
    At first the m3 simply/r4 looked pretty sweet. Ran ds games, movie/music playe. But no gba games. I thought it was no big deal until I looked at the gba game selection O_O. So I decided it can't be dropped. From what I've read, it's impossible to get slot1 to have gba games so need slot2 solution.

Someone posted an m3 simply and m3 lite solution earlier. I think it's a pretty good combination, but wouldn't the m3 simply work the same as passcard3? From what I understand m3 lite does what m3 simply does, with extras such as gba games and built-in emulators (though I'm not sure about the download play).

DS-X & G6 Lite didnt work out because 512MB was not a lot for me (I plan to leave a lot of games in there for a good while before switching them around).

So cheapest solution for me would be m3 lite + passcard3 which is about $100 inc. shipping.
    It does gba + ds + emus. It does multimedia. Fits flush into ds lite. And it has removable micro sd card which always gets better.

Anyone have their opinions?

2. juggernaut911

Member juggernaut911 GBAtemp Slut!

United States
    thats a good one I just like the on board memory! [​IMG]

3. Inbtw33n
    OP

Newcomer Inbtw33n Member

United States
    You guys probably have been asked this a thousand times, but just to be super sure. My understanding is that passcard3 allows me to plug it in and play ds games from the flashcart + homebrew & all that. Meaning I dont need to tamper with my ds correct? It's literally as the site says "plug&play"

4. CatScam

Member CatScam ScamaRama!

United States
    That is correct Inbtw33n.

5. Inbtw33n
    OP

Newcomer Inbtw33n Member

United States
    cool thx for the help guys. I found a reseller at a local mall so I can avoid shipping [​IMG]

6. Adventures_of_Lo

Newcomer Adventures_of_Lo Advanced Member

Finland
    That's a good setup, and in the future, if you want even more storage space on the go, you can replace passcard 3 with a slot 1 solution, since most of them also work as passcard. Then you'd have games stored in both slot 1 & 2.