Good Co-op Wii Hunting Games

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Antoni-YO!, Dec 21, 2010.

Dec 21, 2010

Good Co-op Wii Hunting Games by Antoni-YO! at 1:39 AM (1,545 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. Antoni-YO!
    OP

Member Antoni-YO! GBAtemp Regular

United States
    My friend is over today and we want to play some hunting game randomly. Are there any good coop hunting games for the Wii?

Not Monster Hunter. Thank you [​IMG]

2. monkat

Banned monkat I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.

United States
    Why?

Hunting games are boring as all fuck.

It's like a rail shooter without any personality and little-to-no danger...

3. Antoni-YO!
    OP

United States
    I hate rail shooters. Also everyone has their own opinion. Mine is that I WANT TO PLAY A HUNTING GAME!

...So yeah... Anything good peepz? That's coop?

4. Taleweaver

Member Taleweaver Storywriter

Belgium
    To be honest, I don't even know what a hunting game is (no offense, but I can't think of anything but an on-rails shooter where the enemies don't shoot back).

A bit of googling proved some results (Cabela's dangerous hunts, ultimate duck hunting, hunting challenge, deer drive, the hunt)
    ...but none that I've ever heard of (well...except for monster hunter tri, obviously). I think it's best to check out review sites for those titles.

Perhaps I could mention that one of wii play's minigames is an update of the NES's duck hunt zapper. Or wild west guns, which is basically target practice. But I guess those aren't exactly hunting games either.

5. Ato Puro

Member Ato Puro GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
    "Good" and "Hunting game(s)" aren't used in the same sentence. That is, unless there is a "not" before "good".

Well, not to be a completely dick, I'd suggest you to check "Remington Super Slam Hunting: North America" out. From what I've seen, it's a "shoot-everything-that-moves" kind of game. You can kill lions, tigers, zebras, birds, and many different animals, without having Greenpeace jumping on your throat.

edit: spelling

6. Antoni-YO!
    OP

United States

They all suck. Thanks. Lol

7. giantpune

Member giantpune GBAtemp Addict

United States
    BIG BUCK HUNTER PRO!!!!

make sure to get the PRO version. its a spot-on remake of the arcade version found in all the bars and pubs. all the other versions suck