Hacking Good Brand of microSD to work on 3ds?

aofelix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, for the new 3DS, are there any recommended brands of SD card to work inside the console? I usually run things off the GW cart alone and with emunand being maybe not a reality, there might be little point to a big SD card but just wondering?

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
any card that is not counterfeit....

a high speed one if you want to spend some bucks and want the 3ds to boot faster. i have the one that already comes with the 3ds and i got no complaints... the loading of my games in the home menu takes a second or two to load but nothing special

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hey guys, for the new 3DS, are there any recommended brands of SD card to work inside the console? I usually run things off the GW cart alone and with emunand being maybe not a reality, there might be little point to a big SD card but just wondering?
The title says MicroSD, that's wrong right?
SanDisk Ultra are very fast and reasonably priced. You can often find them on sale on Amazon, Rakuten and such. It's my go-to brand for SD cards nowadays.

djalmafreestyler

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm using as SD Card: MicroSD Sandisk 16 GB Ultra with no gateway, playing with CFW, online working, I'm waiting arrive my Gateway and my MicroSD 64 GB Ultra.

MelonGx

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Industrial SLC MicroSD > Sandisk Extreme Pro > Other brand's top tier > All brands' Extreme tier > All brands' Ultra tier > All brands' normal tier > others

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1