Good animes to watch?

jimmy j

Awesome for hire.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

That looks pretty good. Just done a search for the series and I also found Hellsing Ultimate and Hellsing Ultimate OVA. What's the deal with those two?

(edit) never mind. I just found a shitload of links for streaming anime vids. Gonna watch Hellsing tonight
smile.gif

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Elfen Lied
biggrin.gif

I was gooona say the same, from what i observed you have niu avatat
happy.gif

Yep
happy.gif
I loooooove that anime!
chobits is similar in quite a few ways also

Yep, I just finished watching Chobits, Chii is alot like Nyu. I didn't really like the whole moral of the story though.. She's still a robot!!

Oh and I also second or third or whatever Death Note, the plot twists and the idea's Light comes up with are amazing!
And to the guy who recommended a dubbed series
blink.gif
english voice actors in anime are generally terrible.. I refuse to watch anything dubbed
dry.gif

jtroye32

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
seriously.. watch Hellsing. http://imdb.com/title/tt0325547/

That looks pretty good. Just done a search for the series and I also found Hellsing Ultimate and Hellsing Ultimate OVA. What's the deal with those two?

(edit) never mind. I just found a shitload of links for streaming anime vids. Gonna watch Hellsing tonight
smile.gif

the series is pretty short but it's really good and to the point. the ova's start with a spiffed up recap of the main events of the series then go into new stuff i believe. there are 3 ova's out right now and i can't wait for the 4th.
grog.gif

unr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And to the guy who recommended a dubbed seriesÂ
blink.gif
english voice actors in anime are generally terrible.. I refuse to watch anything dubbedÂ
dry.gif
I agree, english dubs tend to be adapted and bastardized for western audiences, however Gantz english dub is a lot more explicit than subtitle translation and that really enhances the mood. It`s rare to hear 'fuck' said so casually in an english dub. Voices are done nicely too.
If you are still hesitant about getting dubbed version, grab a .mkv with en/jap audio and en subs.

I am probably in the 1% of population that did not like Hellsing at all. Strangely, I really enjoyed all three OVAs.

saitou187

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think someone already mentioned Berserk, but that and Escaflowne are some of my all time favorites. They're oldies but goodies .

Jeda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The new season just started, so if you want something to watch, you could try some of the new series. I just watched the first ep of Dragonaut. Was okay so far, not sure yet..

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I can't believe me and foolio were the only ones that recommended neon genesis
ohmy.gif
post-apocalyptic sci-fi and the last movie is a total mindfuck

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat