Gonna replace my the middle Frame of 3DS (Am I missing anything?)

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Nuudles, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Nuudles
    OP

Nuudles Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 25, 2016
    Hey Guys.
    My Hinge just broke off. I already ordered a middle frame so I can get it fixed.
    I'm just concerned that I might be missing something since the thing just Flew off, can you guys take a look and tell me if anything's missing?

Thanks

IMG_20160125_215432479[1].jpg

2. CrispyYoshi

CrispyYoshi GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Mar 20, 2010
    United States
    I think that's pretty much everything, but you should probably work on getting black plastic piece on before anything else. The metal piece may require a lot of force to connect to the black plastic piece, too.

Make absolutely sure that the metal piece is positioned correctly when you put it in: If you don't put it in correctly, the hinge will not feel natural, and your 3DS might not open up all the way or won't keep the screen up at the correct angle.

3. sniper_x002

sniper_x002 GBAtemp Fan

Jan 13, 2016
    My old DS is exactly the same!
    It's popp'd off multiple times but I usually stick it back in and hope I don't accidentally make it fall off again, making it very delicate.
    Edit: Ok, its not exactly the same.
    I have the same piece on the left and the stick on the right, but not the thing in the middle (I don't believe that came out) but I also have another piece, not sure where it comes from though but it attaches to the left piece.

Last edited by sniper_x002, Jan 26, 2016