Gonna play Mother 3

BloodyFlame

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I enjoy the Mother series a lot. First one was a pain in the ass to beat, the second wasn't as bad, and now, I'm gonna play Mother 3. I'm using the unofficial translation and I'm gonna play it via my iPod Touch. From the one LP I watched of it, it looks like a really good game, both game play and story. I'm gonna hope that the game play looks as a good as it did in the LP. I wish this would get an official American release, but due to stuff like the Batman theme for one of the enemies, I don't think it'll happen too soon. And there's also Earthbound not doing too well here, either. After I beat this game, there'll be nothing to do. There's no anticipating a Mother 4 because according to an interview with the creator, Shigesato Itoi, he said that there would not be a 4th game to the series. Now, I'm going to get my ass handed to me because of my terrible luck like pretty much any RPG I've played.

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i havn't really played the mother/earthbound series yet i plan to start after i clean up my to complete list of games. i tried mother 3 and found out that it is my type of game so i will play the entire series

Z

Zorua

I'm playing it on my defy atm. It's frickin' awesome!
yay.gif

Sebbel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
A very good idea, which you won't regret. I played it in the time when the unofficial translation came out in its first version ( I think it was 2008 or 9) and can still say that it is one of the best game experiences I ever had. It's really too bad that there won't be a 4th one

Tokyo Jihen

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There's a Mother 4 fangame, but I'm not really expecting it to be done in years. Many years. I do wish they will continue to develop it though, they're doing a really good job so far.

I really like Mother 3. It's a game experience that's incredibly unique, and it's quite funny at times :3 You'll definitely enjoy it a lot. I'm at the point right before the final boss, and I'm sad that my journey has ended so soon :'(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://youtu.be/e1G3aKJ3g18?feature=shared