Homebrew gonna be trading my n3ds xl tomorrow just a couple of question before I do so

mario-lucis-caelum

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
im trading my dual tn plus cash tomorrow for someones dual ips just wanna know a few things before the time comes

Is it possible to de-link my nintendo account but keep the games?

After I receive the new 3DS, do I just put my old one's sd card on it to get all my games and saves back or do I need to do something else? Both 3DS' have Luma a9lh CFW btw.

How do I link my nintendo account to the new one? Is it possible? I'm assuming the seller isn't going remove his account from his system.

Is there anything else I should know about before the exchange? Tell me what else I should do that I've missed asking.

Thanks!

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I do that and will that work? I have CFW and a ton of pirated stuff will that carry through the transfer?
No, as for saves, Dump em all using JKSM after you do that just do a system Format (if yoru pirated vs paid content outweights the other, it'll be faster to just redownload everything then to make CIAs of yoru pirated content to reinstall)

MashedPotatos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'am pretty sure when you do a system transfer it transfers the "pirated stuff" just not the tickets you need to reinstall the tickets separately.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: 455