Gone Home to debut on the PS4 and Xbox One

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by nxwing, Dec 8, 2015.

1. nxwing
    OP

nxwing GBAtemp Addict

Jul 22, 2013
    Philippines
    The Capital
    [​IMG]
    Gone Home was released for the PC back then in 2013. After one year, it was announced that it would be getting a Wii U port but earlier today, there was no announcement for a Wii U version. Also announced earlier today was that it would be getting a port for the PS4 and Xbox One.

It was previously revealed back then that console versions will not be released due to financial problems but it seems all problems are sorted out in due time.

The Wii U however, was left out of this announcement. This could be due to the upgrade from Unity 4 to Unity 5

:arrow:Source

2. T-hug

T-hug Always like this.

pip Chief Editor
    Oct 24, 2002
    England
    Actually kind of looking forward to this. I tried it on my laptop about a year ago but it ran like shit so providing it's priced right I will pick it up on PS4.

3. Taleweaver

Taleweaver Storywriter

Dec 23, 2009
    Belgium
    Belgium
    I've got it on PC at least three times (it's a humble bundle classic). while the story isn't bad, there's no denying this is a walking simulator. You complete it in one or two goes (three, four hours tops) then have zero replayability reasons. A port is obviously less costly than creating a new story/game/thing, but I sort of wonder who'll they be selling it to.