1. MaxToTheMax

OP MaxToTheMax Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I think some users (especially in the switch Exploit forum) really spam the thread with questions like "How I get free game pls?" and "SXOS no boot. y" Maybe add Questions boards?

My problem is really with noobs "clogging up" :ha: my toilet-form-browsing, not with the site in anyway. can't fix silly

EDIT- Noobs will be noobs, lazy people will be lazy. I shouldn't let it affect me and we can't fix it. Much love <3

Last edited by MaxToTheMax, Apr 16, 2020
  2. Chary

Chary Please read the OP
    Senior Editor

United States
  3. MaxToTheMax

OP MaxToTheMax Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I meant like make it on the actual discussion list for each console. I think the real solution lays in users actually trying to solve a problem on their own before posting, but i know that people probably won't do that.

Who knows? Maybe I am bitter and just yapping.

Last edited by MaxToTheMax, Apr 16, 2020
  4. Scarlet

Scarlet Pretty Pretty Princess
    Reporter

United Kingdom
    Pretty much every console has a 'noob paradise' thread where these questions should be directed to. It relies on users reading though and like, haha yeah.

MaxToTheMax likes this.
  5. Tom Bombadildo

Tom Bombadildo Dick, With Balls
    Reviewer

United States
    What makes you think a separate page or section is going to make noobs any more likely to view than what they already do?

As noted, we have the Asks section for people to ask simple questions, and we have the noob paradise threads in every section for noobs to visit and read and post in. Adding some new page isn't going to magically make people stop spamming the same question.

MaxToTheMax likes this.
  6. SuperDan

SuperDan Im Aware ... Im Unaware

United States
    HEY err can i hack my Dreamcast to play xbox one games and ps5 games when it comes out ... asking for a friend ... can you do it all for me FREE on team-viewer asking for my cat ....

Stealphie and MaxToTheMax like this.
  7. Lucifer666

Lucifer666 all the world needs is me

United Kingdom
    This is where we take it to the next level and put FAQs and hyperlinks to the answers on the very page to create a thread.

MaxToTheMax likes this.
  8. Chary

Chary Please read the OP
    Senior Editor

United States
    Kind of reminds me back when people would respond with a large image, or the image itself was on the forum list page itself, saying "NO, YOU CANT PLAY GBA ROMS ON A DS FLASHCART, STOP ASKING!" or something. And yet, the noobs didn't stop asking.

SuperDan and MaxToTheMax like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - GbaTemp, Golly,