Hacking Question Goldtree (and Fluffy) can't to connect to Switch (USB)

Memfis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
My Switch: ReiNX, 8.1.0
Goldtree - Goldleaf's USB installation client
Copyright (C) 2018 - 2019 Goldleaf project, by XorTroll

[gtree:Warn] Make sure to open Goldtree after having launched Goldleaf on your console. Waiting for connection...

[gtree:Error] No USB connection was found. Make sure you have Goldleaf open before running Goldtree.
Press any key to exit...

I also tested Fluffy. Fluffy found my Switch (it's displays), but if I want to transfer an NSP-File i get an error (Goldleaf error)
Anyone have an idea?

DinduMuffin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Switch: ReiNX, 8.1.0
Anyone have an idea?
You need to do 2 things. First download Goldleaf windows application. (Goto Goldleaf Github page and look for/download Goldtree.v.05.zip). Second you need to install Zandig drivers for Nintendo Switch. Just search for Zandig.

You should do a Youtube search for "goldleaf usb install tutorial" and watch some video tutorials first. Hope it helps.

Reactions: Memfis

productionx

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
I had similar issues, I noticed that in Atmosphere I couldn't get usb connection working(all I cared about was the ability to copy saves via usb to local and back)

I realized eventually that in Windows device manager it was picking random drivers as to what the Switch was! This was despite the libusb-k crap. Turns out each CFW has a different way of presenting itself to Windows as to what it is.

With atmosphere I could not get this this working, with Reinx before I upgraded switch to 8.0.1 I was able to switch driver back to libusb-k and get usb transfers again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: