Question Goldtree (and Fluffy) can't to connect to Switch (USB)

Discussion in 'Switch - Backup Loaders & Modchips' started by Memfis, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Memfis
    OP

Memfis GBAtemp Regular

Jul 18, 2010
    Gambia, The
    My Switch: ReiNX, 8.1.0
    I also tested Fluffy. Fluffy found my Switch (it's displays), but if I want to transfer an NSP-File i get an error (Goldleaf error)
    Anyone have an idea?

2. DinduMuffin

DinduMuffin Newbie

Newcomer
    May 14, 2018
    United States
    You need to do 2 things. First download Goldleaf windows application. (Goto Goldleaf Github page and look for/download Goldtree.v.05.zip). Second you need to install Zandig drivers for Nintendo Switch. Just search for Zandig.

You should do a Youtube search for "goldleaf usb install tutorial" and watch some video tutorials first. Hope it helps.

Memfis likes this.
  3. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Legend

May 11, 2008
    United States
    The DZ version Tinfoil and nut server are recommended.

Memfis likes this.
  4. productionx

productionx Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 6, 2019
    Afghanistan
    I had similar issues, I noticed that in Atmosphere I couldn't get usb connection working(all I cared about was the ability to copy saves via usb to local and back)

I realized eventually that in Windows device manager it was picking random drivers as to what the Switch was! This was despite the libusb-k crap. Turns out each CFW has a different way of presenting itself to Windows as to what it is.

With atmosphere I could not get this this working, with Reinx before I upgraded switch to 8.0.1 I was able to switch driver back to libusb-k and get usb transfers again.