Goldleaf - A Nintendo Switch multipurpose homebrew tool

Goldleaf

Goldleaf is a multipurpose homebrew tool for Nintendo Switch!

Goldleaf.1.jpg

Similar to the well-known 3DS homebrew FBI, Goldleaf serves as a file browser/manager/editor, title manager, user account manager... and more!

Let Goldleaf make your life easier while dealing with more or less technical Nintendo Switch stuff!

Last edited by XorTroll, , Reason: 0.6 README changes

BaffledBatsandSlother

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure bout that but it hasn't been officially updated yet. In xtroll's discord, you can get the dev version of goldleaf 0.9
Yeah I've gone there for the last few versions. I guess they aren't officially released but there hasn't been an official release for a long ass time and the version posted on the Discord works great, so to me they might as well be official. XorTroll sees it differently and its his baby so obviously my opinion isn't worth anything. I just prefer Goldleaf over all the other installers.

Reactions: mitcha and BigOnYa

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
how to set the color of goldleaf in the .json ????
I'd like to know as well.
I'd like to set a default theme that always gets loaded, while ignoring the rest.
While the concept of the changing themes is cool, some of the color choices are really odd, and not really eye pleasing, to say the least.

Neon colors are not nice for some people that are photosensitive.

Reactions: BerserkLeon

toxic9

Trophies
XP
Country
on gitub, it sais this new version introduces a new feature:

- savedata browsing!

does anyone know if this allow to backup save files?

Amirgh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
About USB,Goldleaf V 9.0 can not read my SD card(All format tested)but works well with my hard drive(ntfs),anyone has this problem?

marioluigipeach10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! So I was wondering if there was a way one could use a CFW hacked model to somehow convert or download (already owned;)) tickets/NSP's into a form that can be easily be thrown onto the SD card of a vanilla Mariko :cry: Switch. And from there install them... Or something like that. You know how when you do the same thing with FBI...right?

annson24

The Patient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hello! So I was wondering if there was a way one could use a CFW hacked model to somehow convert or download (already owned;)) tickets/NSP's into a form that can be easily be thrown onto the SD card of a vanilla Mariko :cry: Switch. And from there install them... Or something like that. You know how when you do the same thing with FBI...right?
I remember that, those were legit tickets from bundled games that the community extracted and injected into another 3ds. Sadly, nothing of that sort exists with the switch.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

shivoooooo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
It happens to someone else that since the last update published on their discord, when installing some updates, a bug / error appears at the end and corrupts the game completely. It is something like Psf0 error. (9) It happens to me with the latest Sakuna and Eastward updates, same error. (The base game installs without problems)

Reactions: toxic9

toxic9

Trophies
XP
Country
It happens to someone else that since the last update published on their discord, when installing some updates, a bug / error appears at the end and corrupts the game completely. It is something like Psf0 error. (9) It happens to me with the latest Sakuna and Eastward updates, same error. (The base game installs without problems)

Hi, I have reported that but no one cares... I think goldleaf is dead.

Reactions: shivoooooo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: 455