Goldleaf - A Nintendo Switch multipurpose homebrew tool

Goldleaf

Goldleaf is a multipurpose homebrew tool for Nintendo Switch!

Goldleaf.1.jpg

Similar to the well-known 3DS homebrew FBI, Goldleaf serves as a file browser/manager/editor, title manager, user account manager... and more!

Let Goldleaf make your life easier while dealing with more or less technical Nintendo Switch stuff!

Last edited by XorTroll, , Reason: 0.6 README changes

PEVOx

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
what driver do you mean ?
Zadig / libusbk 3.0.7 ?

I am very sorry because it is my favorite installer
but ...
... Goldleaf 0.8.0 is a disaster

Goldleaf 0.8.0 + Quark 0.3.0 + java v13 + proper keys.dat up FW 9.1.0 =
install games that don't work or asking to be re-downloaded (as if patches or keys.dat were missing when they are installed)

For me it works quite well, but with some games it still freezes. I think that some .nsp file could be corrupted, or the tool should be still improved

Reactions: mikifantastik98

CyKoDeLiC

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The newest Quark does not work neither on my Mac, nor on my Windows system. I got back to 0.73 and hope that a newer version will work again...

Kylarf14

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Goldleaf 0.8.0 nota working for me when i press remote PC the switch freaze until disconect from pc

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Goldleaf0.8.0 PC remote don't work no my PC it gets freeaze when i press PC remote untill i disconect the cable. Please help

x-poke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hallo everyone. My problem doesn't seam to be fixed soon. I've been searching the problem on the internet like crazy. I have original firmware 9.1.0, Atmosphere v0.10.2. My problem is with the homebrew apps.
Homebrew apps like edizon etc are non responsive /no input with joycon so I can't backup my save data. I could install only small sized games ( < 500MB) with the help of Goldleaf so far. I tried installing a game that is 1GB but it failed. Goldleaf freezes if I try to install large games.
Does anyone with original software version 9.1.0 having the same issue ?

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hallo everyone. My problem doesn't seam to be fixed soon. I've been searching the problem on the internet like crazy. I have original firmware 9.1.0, Atmosphere v0.10.2. My problem is with the homebrew apps.
Homebrew apps like edizon etc are non responsive /no input with joycon so I can't backup my save data. I could install only small sized games ( < 500MB) with the help of Goldleaf so far. I tried installing a game that is 1GB but it failed. Goldleaf freezes if I try to install large games.

Why don't you try use goldleaf and ns-usbloader ? No problem with Zelda installed in nsp.

mikifantastik98

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have abandoned goldleaf for ...
awoo installer + ns-usbloader
... every problem is gone!

mikifantastik98

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Not everyone resolve the problem like you.

I don't have problem too but I am trying to tell him/her about it. :)
no prob with FW 9.1.0 / goldleaf 0.8 + Quark or ns-usbloader via USB !?
good for you .

i can install one game every 5 that I try. ( with correct prod.keys )
* same .nsp titles are installed correctly with awoo + nsusbloader via USB.
do you know why ?

Last edited by mikifantastik98,

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no prob with FW 9.1.0 / goldleaf 0.8 + Quark or ns-usbloader via USB !?
good for you .

i can install one game every 5 that I try. ( with correct prod.keys )
* same .nsp titles are installed correctly with awoo + nsusbloader via USB.
do you know why ?

What ? I don't used prod.keys. I am using the goldleaf 0.8 and ns-usloader the latest version via USB, yep. I have a little issues with awoo thought but I might try to test awoo again soon. And for XCI.. I am using yati.. working great!

x-poke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I installed the 5GB game. It worked. :toot: I used Awoo with nsusbloader via internet install option. it asked me url and google id. i found a link to test it and typed the google id and click install. it worked. thank you guyz for your help. but the problem with edizon still remains.
do you know save data backup/editor homebrew apps other than edizon?

Reactions: mikifantastik98

mikifantastik98

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I don't used prod.keys.
What !? doesn't work

I have a little issues with awoo
awoo is the best installer USB right now. ( based on original abduzz tinfoil )
no issue here ... i installed everything .nsp .nsz .xci .xcz that I have tested.
I installed the 5GB game. It worked. :toot: I used Awoo with nsusbloader via internet install option. it asked me url and google id. i found a link to test it and typed the google id and click install. it worked. thank you guyz for your help.
:toot:

try Checkpoint

Last edited by mikifantastik98,
Reactions: x-poke

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed the 5GB game. It worked. :toot: I used Awoo with nsusbloader via internet install option. it asked me url and google id. i found a link to test it and typed the google id and click install. it worked. thank you guyz for your help. but the problem with edizon still remains.

Do you have to use google id and url for it to work ? I hope not because I don't want to use the google id.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: