Goldleaf - A Nintendo Switch multipurpose homebrew tool

Goldleaf

Goldleaf is a multipurpose homebrew tool for Nintendo Switch!

Goldleaf.1.jpg

Similar to the well-known 3DS homebrew FBI, Goldleaf serves as a file browser/manager/editor, title manager, user account manager... and more!

Let Goldleaf make your life easier while dealing with more or less technical Nintendo Switch stuff!

Last edited by XorTroll, , Reason: 0.6 README changes

Picalo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can you try this build and give me feedback? can you also try SD install, which is what I'm looking for if it's working o 7.01 please?
goldleaf-f74d9b7.zip

Will do once I get home from work.
Should I format to fat32?

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
Check that either have all the sig patches or you have a bad dump maybe.
i doubt there bad dumps. and i do have sigpatches (unless i need new ones)?
it says checking weather this software can be played. then gives an error. while using tinfoil i did notice it says. :warning ticket installation failed. this may not be an issue depending on your use?

Last edited by jammybudga777,

mikifantastik98

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i doubt there bad dumps. and i do have sigpatches (unless i need new ones)?
it says checking weather this software can be played. then gives an error. while using tinfoil i did notice it says. :warning ticket installation failed. this may not be an issue depending on your use?
update your games.

gizmomelb

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
modern kombat blackout and hungry shark. could it be a problem with ignoring minimal firmware?

I just tried both and Modern Combat asks me to sign in to a Nintendo account (not doing it) and Hungry Shark works without any issues. I'm using SX OS v2.5.3 with emuNAND and firmware 6.2. I installed using SX Installer v1.5

Picalo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. Don't use exfat with homebrew.

just tried the and nothing same problem unable to install anything on 7.0.1 fat32 on goldtree .4 and 3.

Only .3 & goldtree .3 works for me, goldtree .4 chokes at installing deathsqare updated.

i also notice something on goldtree .4 when installing the speed was 16mb and .3 was 36mb same port same file.

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
I just tried both and Modern Combat asks me to sign in to a Nintendo account (not doing it) and Hungry Shark works without any issues. I'm using SX OS v2.5.3 with emuNAND and firmware 6.2. I installed using SX Installer v1.5
ive just got both of them working. i added an extra file in sigpatches on atmosphere. now seems to work fine :) thanks for your help

Last edited by jammybudga777,
Reactions: gizmomelb

developer_su

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Since Goldleaf v0.5 is coming, I have a question regarding USB protocol. Would it be changed or will be the same as before?
I mean commands between GodlTree and GoldLeaf.
Thanks!

starburst

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I already commented this issue on GitHub, but I could not find it here.
Using version 0.4 on a Switch 6.2.0 and Atmosphere 0.8.5, the program hangs at the step 4 of 4 while installing NSP Updates, producing a system crash with the error message 2168-0002 (0x4a8) upon every installation. After the forced restarts, the updates themselves seem to be working correctly.

I have seen the code 0x4a8 here in messages about missing keys, and I must note that I grabbed the sigpatches but did not generate any unique keys.

Edit: I installed six other different updates and all of them failed at the step 4 of 4, produced a system crash and showed the same error message.

Last edited by starburst,

Picalo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question, why would goldleaf .3 work and .5/.4 not work for me? But others are able to use .5/.4???

MyconMama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Question, why would goldleaf .3 work and .5/.4 not work for me? But others are able to use .5/.4???

I don't have any answers as to "why" but I can confirm Goldleaf .4/.5 NSP+NRO failing on almost every install for me (USB or SD), whereas .3 NRO seems stable and succeeds every time (except that I have to close/relaunch it between installs). I'm on fw 6.2 with Kosmos

Picalo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have any answers as to "why" but I can confirm Goldleaf .4/.5 NSP+NRO failing on almost every install for me (USB or SD), whereas .3 NRO seems stable and succeeds every time (except that I have to close/relaunch it between installs). I'm on fw 6.2 with Kosmos

Same .3 works for me under the same condition. I did notice something, when I install smash bros + update everything works. When I install the challenges it stop working. I have re downloaded the same file and it's the same size of 120kb and same prob.

Are you able to install dlcs on goldleaf .3?

Thank you

cyndor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried the browser on v0.4 and 0.5 and it hangs for about 30 seconds and then proceed to crash giving me error code 2162-0002. Is this an sx os issue or is it the app?

SXOS(last and latest update same problem) 6.2.0

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: