Hacking GoldHen 2.0 Finally Launched! Detailed video about What's New & BinLoader via a New Host

SamDaniel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
We're all aware GoldHen 2.0 has been out the past day, Covering a video talking about what GoldHen 2.0 is and what's good about it, Also glad to announce a New Host by Developer @Nazky to utilise the entire potential of GoldHen 2.0 with Payloads that work with BinLoader right from your PS4.

Last edited by SamDaniel,

viper3344

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Prb

Hey prb! Any chance we could get one of your amazing ESP lite FW's with the new goldhen 2.0 as a button? :) You are the only expert that knows how to do it!

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Prb

Hey prb! Any chance we could get one of your amazing ESP lite FW's with the new goldhen 2.0 as a button? :) You are the only expert that knows how to do it!
I don't really know how the esp works, but if there's a bin loader payload as part of it, you can send goldhen 2.0b with netcat gui. just load the bin loader, not hen. it still uses a kernel exploit, so it's possible to get a memory or kp from it just like normal hen, far less if hen were used but definitely don't do that as the new hen may not work correctly if hen is already running. I know when I was testing account activator with the new hen's bin loader and it froze at get users, the system returned to the home screen, goldhen and debug settings were missing, and when I tried loading goldhen again, it said it was already running, so I had to restart the system.

viper3344

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't really know how the esp works, but if there's a bin loader payload as part of it, you can send goldhen 2.0b with netcat gui. just load the bin loader, not hen. it still uses a kernel exploit, so it's possible to get a memory or kp from it just like normal hen, far less if hen were used but definitely don't do that as the new hen may not work correctly if hen is already running. I know when I was testing account activator with the new hen's bin loader and it froze at get users, the system returned to the home screen, goldhen and debug settings were missing, and when I tried loading goldhen again, it said it was already running, so I had to restart the system.
Unfortunately I just dont know how the ESP setup works :( Nor do I know how to create the bin needed to flash update the ESP. Prb has that info and knowledge...

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
Unfortunately I just dont know how the ESP setup works :( Nor do I know how to create the bin needed to flash update the ESP. Prb has that info and knowledge...

If you want to try Goldhen 2.0, load the kernel exploit and then "Binloader" on the PS4 and just send the goldhen payload via a Payload sender on a PC or Android phone.

Imo, it's too much faffing about and long winded to create a new ESP image just for one updated file to use.

viper3344

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want to try Goldhen 2.0, load the kernel exploit and then "Binloader" on the PS4 and just send the goldhen payload via a Payload sender on a PC or Android phone.

Imo, it's too much faffing about and long winded to create a new ESP image just for one updated file to use.
I know I can try it, but if it works, I would love to have it permanently on my ESP for future use :)

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe just try it at first. I kinda like 1.1 more since ftp is enabled by default and bin loader with goldhen 2.0 is hit and miss mostly. it's still in beta.

Reactions: Maupiti

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awe, damn. Was hoping for a current firmware solution.
they're the same exploits we've always had, just with more options than usual. with bin loader, you don't have to deploy more payloads and possibly suffer a kp. I'm on 5.05 though, and I've never had it kp after hen was deployed, then using a second, third+, payload.

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
I know I can try it, but if it works, I would love to have it permanently on my ESP for future use :)

I use a ESP device too, yet I can't see the person (dev) updating it just for one file. It's still a beta, so the next version would then have to be added and so forth with each incremental update.

If you really want it loading on the main web browser dash after loading kernel exploit, use the self hosting method. Rename the goldhen 2.0 bin to the same name of the existing Hen payload in the self host files, make a backup of it and copy the new goldhen in it's place.

Delete your existing Web Cache/cookies, etc.

Proceed with the self hosting connection to the PS4. Cache the files, done.

You technically only need the ESP dongle for the 1st time setup, as once connected and the offline files are cached you don't need the dongle connected afterwards, unless you want the Wifi option of it.

Even then, you can just use a wireless or LAN connection to your router without the ESP using the available DNS IP's to block updates, etc.

Reactions: godreborn

Maupiti

Hacking is so « Nice »
Trophies
XP
Country
France
they're the same exploits we've always had, just with more options than usual. with bin loader, you don't have to deploy more payloads and possibly suffer a kp. I'm on 5.05 though, and I've never had it kp after hen was deployed, then using a second, third+, payload.
Same here, (on 6.72 pro), deploying GoldHen 1.1, I still can send several payloads without KP (using PS-Phive! selfhost). Using my laptop with a payload sender and Ethernet (1 go) offline.

Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: