Goldeneye 007

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by sphinx.djc, Jan 14, 2011.

Jan 14, 2011

Goldeneye 007 by sphinx.djc at 3:57 PM (730 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. sphinx.djc
    OP

Member sphinx.djc GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    I've recently started playing Goldeneye 007 along with MHT on my softmodded 4.3U Wii. Both games are backups and they are working almost without fault. Reason I say almost is because Goldeneye for me seems very dark. I mean screen and colour wise. I just beat the facility level and had a hard time in some places navigating my way around because it is very dark. I did go into the settings and adjust the brightness, but it only made the bright colours brighter. Also, on the screen where you adjust the brightness, it says to adjust until you can see the logo in the black square, I can't see anything, just black. Has this happened to anyone else?

As for MHT, has anyone had their game freeze during the first movie when you start up a new game? Specifically at the part where the chief's son meets with the cat farmers and then they hear a loud 'boom'?

2. Hielkenator

Member Hielkenator GBAtemp Psycho!

Netherlands
    Golden eye, no idea.
    MHT known bug , but no problem, for the rest of the game.

3. sphinx.djc
    OP

Member sphinx.djc GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    PHEW! Awesome, thanks [​IMG]

4. Donkey Plonk

Member Donkey Plonk GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    Goldeneye, it is a fairly dark game and at first I couldn't see the logo either, adjust your tv brightness/contrast settings. If it doesn't solve it then possibly a dodgy copy of the game but its very very unlikely to find a game that works for all intents and purposes as an original only its darker. Don't really see how it could be possible.