injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
... Pass. Nothing in there impressed me the slightest bit. Looks like a cash-in on the "Goldeneye" name while the game is a rehashed generic shooter. The fact that it's coming from Activision makes my probability of buying this effectively zero.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
injected11 said:
... Pass. Nothing in there impressed me the slightest bit. Looks like a cash-in on the "Goldeneye" name while the game is a rehashed generic shooter. The fact that it's coming from Activision makes my probability of buying this effectively zero.

+1, yeah that will show Kotick to stop making accusations that Activision is better than all the other gaming companies!

DEagleson

Gamer Extraordinaire
Trophies
Website
raptr.com
XP
Country
Norway
Since its released on Wii we dont need to buy crappy overpriced DLC ala CoD:MW2. haha
Sorta wish they did a PS3 port to sell on PSN, but since i own all three consoles its no biggie. ;D

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
injected11 said:

At least it will be a FPS that ISN'T cod for the Wii...

...Finding a variety of FPS on Wii is impossible cuz there are very few good ones...

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Only 1 problem with this game. Why the fuck is Daniel Craig playing James Bond in this game? Clearly if this was a true adaptation of the original game, then they would have cast the right actor or at least done the right character model for Bond.

Otherwise, great game, the campaign is pretty good and they kept as true to the story and original game design as possible without overdoing it.

SubliminalSegue

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
DSGamer64 said:
Only 1 problem with this game. Why the fuck is Daniel Craig playing James Bond in this game? Clearly if this was a true adaptation of the original game, then they would have cast the right actor or at least done the right character model for Bond.

Otherwise, great game, the campaign is pretty good and they kept as true to the story and original game design as possible without overdoing it.

Cause Peirce Brosnan isn't the contractual Bond anymore. They can't make anymore Bond games with his likeness.

Plus, it isn't a "true adaptation," it's almost an entirely different game. It follows the movie closer than the 64 version did.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: