Big Boss
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Goldeneye-logo.jpg
Following a domain name listing yesterday, Activision have now formally announced GoldenEye 007: Reloaded. It's coming to the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 later this year with a brand new engine and support for the PlayStation Move.
A whole new mode called ‘Mi6 Ops Missions' has also been added to this HD conversion which will feature "new, distinct levels separate from the campaign that span the varied environments from the story and challenge players to complete different Assault, Elimination, Stealth and Defense objectives."
Also confirmed for the game is four-player split-screen and 16-player online matches which are promised to have "more maps, weapons, characters and game modes than ever before.”[/p]
icon11.gif
 Source

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ooh, if it supports the Move, that means easy transition from the Wii version, right?

I wonder if it will have Kinect support... Interesting, if you think about it.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't people complain about motion controls in the Wii version?
Are people really so shallow that they truly believe that graphics makes everything better?

Nevermind, I forgot that it not being on a Nintendo console makes it "hardcore" and immune from flaws, even the ones it blatantly steals.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
_Chaz_ said:
Didn't people complain about motion controls in the Wii version?
Are people really so shallow that they truly believe that graphics makes everything better?

Nevermind, I forgot that it not being on a Nintendo console makes it "hardcore" and immune from flaws, even the ones it blatantly steals.

It's also got that whole new mode added and expanded multiplayer. on top of the graphics.

The motion controls were optional in the Wii version and they are in this one too.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hopefully we see this ported to Wii U too. Nintendo really needs to also get support of third-party developers. They said that would happen with Wii U and hopefully they keep their promise.

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mmm, cashing in on the Goldeneye name. Unless this has all the levels, features, and modes from the N64 version, I will not care.

edit: Oh, I see. It's a slightly upgraded version of the Wii game! Interest = 0.

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
God, Talk about "Pointless" and "Late" I mean come on Activision why not spend your time on other games, new games ones that actually matter and will sell. Quit trying to milk a 14 year old game, you did it already on the Wii and it sold well. Its like they're just beating a dead horse, lol, I honestly don't think its gonna sell as well as the Wii release just because its been out for a while now, but good luck I guess, I for one will not being getting it as I own the Wii release, the system it belongs on.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i hope mutilplayer won't suck like the wii version i want oddjob online throwing his freaking hats LOL!! and jaws biting people for the LOL'S!!

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
>Goldeneye Wii announced: "OMG FINALLY A GOLDENEYE SUCCESSOR".
>Goldeneye Xbox 360/PS3 announced: "OMG THIS IS SO DUMB IT'S JUST COD ACTIVISION SUCK".

If this situation was flip flopped I'm sure you'd all be happy about it. It's not a Wii exclusive anymore, get the fuck over it.

YayMii said:
Yay, CoD Goldeneye HD.

Not at all.

QUOTE(Centrix @ Jul 21 2011, 04:38 AM) God, Talk about "Pointless" and "Late" I mean come on Activision why not spend your time on other games, new games ones that actually matter and will sell. Quit trying to milk a 14 year old game, you did it already on the Wii and it sold well. Its like they're just beating a dead horse, lol, I honestly don't think its gonna sell as well as the Wii release just because its been out for a while now, but good luck I guess, I for one will not being getting it as I own the Wii release, the system it belongs on.

You'd rather them put out a new CoD?

EDIT: Elaborate why it "belongs" on the Wii. Motion controls? The PS3 has almost identical ones. Because Goldeneye was on the N64? Who gives a shit what console the previous game was on.

watex5

dvd
Trophies
XP
Country
Activision...

I don't want to feed Activision more money if its a bad game, Ill wait until theres some reviews before buying it

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
as if the Wii one wasn't crappy enough...

seriously...all we wanted was an HD remake of the N64 one..the code was already there...yet they managed to F#@k it up.

To each is their own..but IMO Activision fucked GoldenEye where the sun doesn't shine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s