Hacking GoldenEye 007 (NEW Banner + Icon + Sound!!!)

Tichinde925

Marth Ditto Money Match?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSU5fJnojFE&fmt=18

EDIT: Wookie made the "banner.brlyt" for me. Everything else I did personally.

---
EDIT #2: This is a "HOAX" as in, there is no playable game. Its just a banner + icon + sound.

Feel free to use this to fool your friends or whatnot. Pack it in any app you want. Perhaps a homebrew app that displays the Blue Screen of Death? (They need to make a blue screen of death app!)

Fair warning though, if you choose to use the" GoldenEye - With Title Theme ", (its Sound.Bin = the Goldeneye Main Theme Song), if you navigate to that specific channel using the " +/- " buttons on the Wiimote, your System Menu will crash as the Sound.bin file is too big. I dont use the +/- buttons, I would rather just click on the channel directly. The System Menu crash is NOT permanent.

For those that wish to use the " +/- " method of selecting channels instead of directly clicking on a channel, pick " GoldenEye - With VC Ding Sound "

Basically, just unpack any wad and replace the 000.app with either of the two 000.apps supplied, repack and install.

Download Link:

Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9FA21L6K

As always, there is always a chance of bricking and I am not held responsible for anything that may go wrong. The banners, icon, and sound have been tested and work perfectly.
---
image010ph1.jpg

image011lm7.jpg

image012hw2.jpg

Youtube Vid:

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjvMhrPmr5Y&fmt=18

p.s.

first awesome banner of GoldenEye?

HowardC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice banner and all, but isn't a banner to Golden Eye about as usuless as a banner for Metal Slug 5 at this point?
I'm not saying it isn't nice to be prepared, but couldn't you have just kept this to yourself until a working golden eye wad is created?

I only say this because this thread got my hopes up and I went into this thread, only to find that it's not what I thought it was.

Yoshi Party

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
rlw said:
Yoshi Party said:
I'm still interested which op-codes he changed to get it running on the Wii~
mybe it works with other ROMs, too?

This is basically just a worthless banner. The video shows that Tichinde925 does not have the game running on the Wii.

I never believed him-.-

But I know that someone else got it running
blink.gif

and the only thing he said was that he "just changed the op code"
I checked the rom in my debugger, but there is nothing special:(

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
funny, i remember this guy who posted this video on youtube, claiming he has cracked it but need some time to make a proper banner :-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Green name speaks true :P