Golden Sun VBA problems

Discussion in 'GBA - Emulation' started by BORTZ, Oct 27, 2008.

Oct 27, 2008

Golden Sun VBA problems by BORTZ at 1:43 PM (8,333 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. BORTZ
    OP

Global Moderator BORTZ wtf, nintendo

United States
    Ok i was convinced by the "GBAtemp suggests" box, so i downloaded both Golden Suns and an emulator that runs on Mac. I chose VBA. Heres the problems. i dont know how to save. when i hit the save option in the menu, it says it cant create a save... anyone help?

2. Searinox

Member Searinox Just a taste~ ;3

Romania
    Options -> Emulator -> Save type -> check automatic and select Flash 128K. Then go into VBA's save folder and delete the current save file. Alternatively you could simply use savestates. It isn't a game where you would need to reset, and even if you happen to save in a battle you have no odds of winning, dying won't give you a Game Over, it will just send you to the nearest healer with 1HP Isaac and everyone else dead.

3. BlackjackSP

Newcomer BlackjackSP Newbie

Canada
    Terribly sorry to necro this, but this problem has also been driving me mad. The version of VBA I have is 1.7.4 for Mac, but under Options it only has Freeze/Defrost state, add Gameshark/Codebreaker cheats, and Configure Keys. Is the Emulator option only in older versions?

4. how_do_i_do_that

Member how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

Antarctica
    Like this:
    [​IMG]

Check if they moved the options to another area of the menu for the mac version. You should have the game running to get the correct menu.

If you have 1.7.2 or higher the menu, reguardless of system will be the same.

5. AsPika2219

Member AsPika2219 Pikachu going beach!

Malaysia
    Visit EmuForums website for VBA for Mac problem.