Gaming Golden sun to be on 3DS?

Stealth Fox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It better be, or it would be like the super paper mario bullcrap, oh we will announce a gamecube game....OH WAIT its a wii exclusive now!!!!

If they do that again screwem

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
i'd prefer it on the 3ds

golden sun 3ds ftw
smile.gif

Stealth Fox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would prefer nintendo not lie every 2 minutes about there games. Its funny how fast they drop ds support. You really do have to hand it to sony for not doing that with there systems.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
And they kept saying that Golden Sun DS would have a 2010 release. Now we'll have to wait at least until the 3DS is released.
mad.gif

You know, maybe this explains why there's never any new info or screenshots for this game.

Stealth Fox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo loves to drop support for there systems. They act like they care about the fans but they really dont and it ticks me off.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ugh.
Please don't be a 3DS exclusive. Why not just make a Golden Sun DS for all the DS.

Or make your life easier. Remake GoldenSun from the GBA to NDS and just add some extra stuff. At least people will actually support you... Cause I would buy em!

Stealth Fox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the rumor is true, I wont support them anymore. They cant just lie and screw us like that without me taking it personallt.

Its the same with square and atlus dropping ds support at the drop of a hat.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Sounds good to me. I've been waiting for a new Golden Sun for so long, I wouldn't mind it being updated for the 3DS. I want it to be the best game it can be.

That said, this is by no ways confirmed. The Nintendo rep could've just been saying 'look out for more info at E3....where we'll also be discussing the 3DS'.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
Opium said:
Sounds good to me. I've been waiting for a new Golden Sun for so long, I wouldn't mind it being updated for the 3DS. I want it to be the best game it can be.

That said, this is by no ways confirmed. The Nintendo rep could've just been saying 'look out for more info at E3....where we'll also be discussing the 3DS'.
this

the rest of you guys just need to accept the fact that the ds will soon go the way of the gba

Stealth Fox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sony supports there consoles......

Honestly you shouldnt be happy about this.

Atlus: luminous arc 3, etrian odd 3, taisen exceed

Square: dq 6, ff gaiden, blood of bahamut, lufia 2, SaGa 2, Itazuma eleven, the another world

Sega: 7th dragon

And countless other games that will be lost on american gamers because of nintendo not even backing there own console

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
Stealth Fox said:
Sony supports there consoles......

Honestly you shouldnt be happy about this.

Atlus: luminous arc 3, etrian odd 3, taisen exceed

Square: dq 6, ff gaiden, blood of bahamut, lufia 2, SaGa 2, Itazuma eleven, the another world

Sega: 7th dragon

And countless other games that will be lost on american gamers because of nintendo not even backing there own console
and so did nintendo.. _FOR_SIX_YEARS_
it is the time for a new handheld, accept it

Stealth Fox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You dont even get it which is sad.... sony supports there consoles after new ones come out. They dont abandon it like nintendo of america. The fact that you arent pissed about the lack of ds localizations means you arent being intelligent about this issue.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stealth Fox said:
You dont even get it which is sad.... sony supports there consoles after new ones come out. They dont abandon it like nintendo of america. The fact that you arent pissed about the lack of ds localizations means you arent very intellegent.

Hope they don't do that :/ although I'm getting the 3ds...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over