Jaems

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm new to Acekard, I just got my AK2i a couple days ago, installed the newest version of AKAIO , and applied a cute skin and everything

Anyway, I tried booting up Golden Sun: Dark Dawn today, and whaddaya know, it started fine. I entered my character name, and was forced to watch this unskippable 5-6 minute Prologue explaining the events of the previous two games. Then, the game actually starts, and I watch the character and his dad/mom walk up to their house. As soon as the parent drops whatever he's carrying, my top screen starts fucking up with all this noise, and my game just freezes.

I've heard of the black screen problem when trying to start the game. But I have no idea what's going on here. I enabled AAP, disabled Soft Restart, and won't work.
I would experiment more, but I HATE having to rewatch the unskippable prologue everytime I wanna play around with the settings.

Thanks, all help appreciated, etc.

Jaems

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Seems the problem was my ROM. Either it was a bad rom, or trimming it caused it to malfunction, just in case anyone else has the same problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s