Gaming Golden Sun GBA HEEELP

Russ89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi! I've just created this acc just to ask something. I've been playing Golden Sun on my GBA for week or two. And I've come to xian town. And that town with mine where monsters are spiting water and the town is under water ( xD ) ... And now town is without water. I destroyed every water-spiting monster :) ... and I'm lost in this game... Then I went to You tube and I saw that I've missed to learn CHI power from that stupid numb old man (where I had to read his mind to learn chi) ... and Now I can't go back to that place because when I try I can't cross the water in that forest(forgot the name) from where I came here.... And I can't believe that the game is so stupid that lets you to go so much afar without having finished something that is from great importance for next parts of the game.

I'm stuck and I need help :cry::( don't wanna play from the begining :ohnoes: and I don't have time for finding creators of the game just to smash their nose :hateit:

Can someone help meee ... pleeeeeaaaasseeeeeeee :(

Thank You all!

Russ89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Edit : accidentally I have found some ''LIFTING GEM'' in items and when I used it I instantly learned LIFT xD ... but still don't know what will I do for that chi power ...hope that I'll some day , by going forward, find some way to that numb dumb old man :mellow:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.