Hacking Golden Sun Dark Dawn working on cyclo ds!!!!

diablocoren

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
yes you aren't dreaming, i'm playing now and i have only one thing to say... AMAZING!!!
Remember that i'm playing the game in Cyclo DS Evolution firmware 1.61 released today and the rom without a patch or fix
thx TC TEAM!!

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Or he's a lurker and decided to sign up to post this because he was incredibly happy? Maybe I'm just too optimistic.

On another note, I hope the EDGE team(or team cyclops or whatever) updates the EDGE and iEDGE firmware to work with those new games. If they don't, I'm considering getting a different cart.

poptdp

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ive been playing it, and i am up to the part where u are at the adept training grounds, but when i try and climb a tree, the top screen does the TV static thing full with the grey and black dats, then crashes. anyone else experiencing this, or is it just me?

p.s. im playing the EU version

Juanmatron

Slater Color
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
egee6t.jpg

Mardoxx

Trophies
XP
Country
Stevetry said:
your first post even and this what you post the seem more like advertisement that a post and you even join today seem fishy
Cynic much?

First thing I thought when I saw the Cyclo update was I wonder if GSDD works, and it did then my second thought was... o man, let's tell all those cyclo users on that thread on gba temp that I was reading last night...

NukeThis' release gives black screen, EXiMiUS' release works fine (I'll try climbing a tree in a minute)

Oh right, you said climb a tree
tongue.gif

Mardoxx

Trophies
XP
Country
No I can't, but I don't really use it

BTW if you read carefully when you boot the rom it says "FORMATTING CARD PLEASE BE PATIENT"

AlBa

Trophies
XP
Country
Mardoxx said:
No I can't, but I don't really use it

BTW if you read carefully when you boot the rom it says "FORMATTING CARD PLEASE BE PATIENT"
Wow no didn't notice that
smile.gif

Seems like they had some trouble with that game, i can enter cyclo menu from ingame with other games...

Mardoxx

Trophies
XP
Country
Bloodangel said:
WTF!!
It wipes your mem card?

Any links to update please guys?

lol it doesn't really
tongue.gif

I thought that's what it was doing at first, then I rebooted and it was fine
I think by formatting it means creating save-data space

diablocoren

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
pyrmon24 said:
Or he's a lurker and decided to sign up to post this because he was incredibly happy? Maybe I'm just too optimistic.

You are right, i'm waiting for this game two months to play on my cyclo ds, and finally i can. I think that this is a great reason to open a new post and join in gbatemp
grog.gif

D

Deleted-236924

Stevetry said:
your first post even and this what you post the seem more like advertisement that a post and you even join today seem fishy
Would you please be kind enough to reword that sentence to make it readable?

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Pingouin7 said:
Stevetry said:
Would you please be kind enough to reword that sentence to make it readable?
That made me laugh. I think we can get the gist of what stevetry was saying. Like his username says, Steve tries.

newyears1978

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game gets my vote for longest intro ever..or at least, longest NDS game intro ever.

My wife was like, wth are you watching a movie on that thing?

poptdp

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
poptdp said:
ive been playing it, and i am up to the part where u are at the adept training grounds, but when i try and climb a tree, the top screen does the TV static thing full with the grey and black dats, then crashes. anyone else experiencing this, or is it just me?

p.s. im playing the EU version
false alarm, i downloaded the (U) version, and fixed the problem. luckily the .sav file was compatible between EU/US versions
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr