Gaming Golden Sun Dark Dawn - Wall Glitch and Morgal actually possible?

AndrewH

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So being my first time play through with Golden Sun Dark Dawn, I was quite upset to find out that there is missable DJinn. Finding out about the Wall Glitch, I was really excited to realize that the only two Djinn I was missing, I could finally get. They are both in Morgal. Gears as a random battle to the north of Border Town, as well as the one hiding behind the waterfall, in Kolima junction.

I have successfully received both of these, but now I am stuck. I understand you are to put all Djinn on standby, as well as unequip all your gear, which I have done. The problem? THERE ARE NO RANDOM ENCOUNTERS. Walking around aimlessly has netted me not a single fight that I could lose at, to be teleported back to Tonfon.

I have read that Morgal is a place you can visit with the glitch, but now how can I get back? Is it even possible to actually visit Morgal and get back, or is Morgal able to be visited, but with no real way back?

I am wondering if someone can help me here, as I won't continue with the game, until I know for sure whether I can actually get these two Djinn, or do I have to pass them up for good.

Thanks so much for anyone's time and effort in replying. I hope this is the problem forum to put this question in too!

Kindest regards,

Andrew

AndrewH

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, I got it sorted. While there are indeed no random encounters on the world map, going to Talon Peak had random encounters and I was able to kill off my party and successfully arrive back in Tonfon, with the 2 missing Djinn, still in hand! I missed out on the Haures summon unfortunately in Border Town, but at least the glitch worked in Morgal, like I hoped it would.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.