Gaming Golden Sun: Dark Dawn unboxing video!

haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys, here is my newest upload --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heFEX1WSIN8 (it may be crappy quality now cuz its still processing... It will turn HD soon
happy.gif
)

I would like everyone to try and help me and do me a favor by watching this, and liking it. Since this is only the 3rd (i know I am late >_

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SignZ said:
You know, I never really got why someone makes an unboxing video...
Care to enlighten me?

The only slight reason is usually when you get something really early before the world has it. Like you stood in line for a popular game and you were literally the fifth person to get that game, so you do the unboxing video as a 'Haha, I got the game earlier than you, I'm super awesome'. But doing an unboxing video when the game has.. literally been out for a few weeks..

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Uh, to know what are the items or goodies inside the package? Unboxings are good with limited edition products, and if you can't buy that thing, it is still nice to be able to see what's inside.
rofl.gif

That's me, though.

haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Xamus ace said:
your voice was like shaking man looks like you were realy nervous

I was shaking? Lol no. I was happy and I had a stand for my phone, so I don't think I could be shaking lol, I was really happy that's it

hullo8d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SignZ said:
You know, I never really got why someone makes an unboxing video...
Care to enlighten me?

People have more of a rush when buying and unboxing then they have in using items.It's all in the dopamine, which is probably why unboxing videos have become increasingly popular.

Chesskid1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just put it in thinking it would give # was already registered message like i've gotten before and that would be it, but it actually went through (there's only one click for verification). this was yesterday when there weren't any replies btw. sorry, is there a way to unregister it?

haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Chesskid1 said:
i was able to register your club nintendo code. hope you don't mind!

WTF? WHO TOLD U UR ALLOWED TO?

--EDIT--

QUOTE* The PIN you entered has already been registered. Each PIN may only be registered once.

u better give me something equal in value.. I'll be waiting for ur response.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte