Hacking Golden Sun Dark Dawn on G6 ds real?

Gaboros

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Ignatius2138 said:
Can somebody help me! I want to run Golden sun dark down on my g6. Can i run wood or ysmenu on g6?

Hello! Check my folder. Maybe it works but I don't know because I don't have this card but it works for m3:

CODEhttp://filebeam.com/folder/9451

I patched and updated it to work on M3 and Golden Sun works.
biggrin.gif

AaroNinja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi there Gaboros, thanks for your amazing efforts w/ Ysmenu. I've been trying to download YSM3 with the fixed 6.40 infolib.dat from your filebeam folder, but for some reason whenever I press the download button, I get a "connection has been reset" error. Is there anyplace else that I can download it from? Thanks in advance!

Gaboros

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
AaroNinja said:
Hi there Gaboros, thanks for your amazing efforts w/ Ysmenu. I've been trying to download YSM3 with the fixed 6.40 infolib.dat from your filebeam folder, but for some reason whenever I press the download button, I get a "connection has been reset" error. Is there anyplace else that I can download it from? Thanks in advance!

Here you are:

CODEhttp://www.mediafire.com/?r8kseiokzn9hq7s

Maybe you virus scanner is block the site or I don't know. I will keep update it in filebeam so try to found out something if you can.
biggrin.gif

Gaboros

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
DeadlyAnGeL91792 said:
yeah i get that same problem, idk why some people use filebeam its just horrible can you please mirror to megaupload or mediafire?

Ok if some much people have trouble with filebeam I will creat a mediafire account and I will keep update it there.
biggrin.gif

Cheers!
yaynds.gif

AaroNinja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You are a god amongst men! I'll go try it out now, I've been reading comments from all over that GS3 works with your YSM3.

I'm pretty sure it's not a firewall or virus scanner related issue. It's probably something to do with my being behind a router or something, but I'm not sure. Anyway, thanks again!

rubberduckzilla

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can not seem to get it to boot successfully on G6 DS REAL, can someone kindly explain how to install YS on the G6 DS REAL, thank you.

PLEASE can someone explain how to install it i keep getting can't fatlib error

run1492

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,

I'm also getting this error on G&DS Real...
rofl.gif

The card is autopatching it as it says "DLDI compatible" when it is starting... But it pops up:

Yasu software - YSMenu
http://www.usay.jp/
build:YASU Mar 27 2009 00:03:39
Error: can't fatInitDefault

I've tried to browse the USAY website with no luck. Also, I tried to put the starting ysm3.NDS inside the NDS folder with no luck too...

I hope some guru find the solution...

Thanks in advance !
grog.gif

Ignatius2138

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
dsrules said:
try patch the *.nds file that come with the original ysmenu with g6.dldi (if you could find it anywhere)
i think i found g6 dldi. It was on LinFox Domain, its name is dldi_g6real.dldi. Is this it? And what program i need to patch .nds file from ys menu folder with this dldi?
Maybe someone knows in what topic to ask about making ys menu working on g6 real?
I tried to patch ysm3.nds with g6 dldi but program says that YSM3.nds does not have a DLDI section and thats it. What should i do? Help much appreciated
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.