Golden Sun Dark Dawn Nov 29th in the US!

Feels Good Man

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Golden-Sun-Dark-Dawn-Logo.jpg

QUOTE said:
NINTENDO'S GOLDEN SUN: DARK DAWN LAUNCHING ON NOV. 29

August 30, 2010

The dawn of a new entry in the renowned Golden Sun™ video game series has nearly arrived in North America. Nintendo has announced that Golden Sun: Dark Dawn for the top-selling Nintendo DS™ family of portable game systems will launch on Nov. 29.

Offering a planet-sized world of adventure to explore and conquer, Golden Sun: Dark Dawn puts the raw power of the elements in players' hands. Each of the game's playable characters is capable of carrying Djinn, spirits that imbue their owner with unique and powerful abilities. Players can collect more than 70 unique Djinn, granting them the ability to summon mighty deities who unleash devastating attacks that fill both Nintendo DS screens. Djinn powers can also be used to navigate puzzling dungeons and overworld environments that will have players flinging fireballs to burn away obstacles, freezing water to raise platforms, or summoning whirlwinds to create bridges out of floating objects.

Taking place 30 years after the events of Golden Sun and Golden Sun: The Lost Age for the Game Boy™ Advance system, Golden Sun: Dark Dawn introduces a new generation of heroes that are struggling to survive in a radically changed world. What begins as a simple journey to rescue a lost friend turns into a dramatic quest to save the land from catastrophe as players are drawn into a world full of magical energy.

For more information about Nintendo, visit http://www.nintendo.com.

http://press.nintendo.com/articles.jsp?id=25161

I want nao

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The first two were good games, but I wouldn't go as far as saying they were THAT good. Didn't like how there wasn't auto-targeting, and the puzzles made the dungeons too time consuming and somewhat annoying. Well, that may just be me since I dislike dungeon puzzles in general.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can`t wait for this game. I always thought that the first two were brilliant and had one of the best round-based combat-mechanics in RPGs period! The use of Alchemy in overworld was pretty nice as well and over all amazing RPGs. I hope this one can hold up to my expectations...

I`m also glad that we`ll get it so "soon". I thought this would take longer, till it gets localized...
yaynds.gif

D

Deleted_171835

November 29?
I'm not that interested in Golden Sun Dark Dawn. I guess I should play the first Golden Sun.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To me, it's just another game I'll download and likely never play. Oh, I'll put it on my cart and give it a look, but I doubt it will hold my interest for long. RPG's rarely hold my attention all the way through these days. Bring on the Atari and Intellivision compilations.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.