Hacking Golden sun : Dark Dawn not loading

KikiaHirigoushi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a supercard lite and whenever i try to load it doesn't work.... the numbers keep rising and then it restarts.... Could anyway one please make a patch of some sorts... I'm not the only one having this issue... Anyone with a supercard lite can't play it...

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
No one will make a patch anymore, the SuperCard team decided to finally quit updating their Slot-2 cards. Sorry mate, but you'll have to resort to buying/using a Slot-1 flashcard (they're cheap!).

tatripp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember on a few games with ap someone just made an Action Replay cheat that fixed it. I don't know if someone has made it for this game or not, but it might be worth looking into it. This is a really good game though. I just finished it today and got over 30 hours without much side questing. I would buy this game for sure if i were you.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Supercard Team has indeed stopped updating their Slot 2 products about a year ago or so. You may as well buy a Slot 1 flash cart. I'd suggest buying a R4 for a low price and near-perfect compatibility.

Totoy_Kamote

Trophies
XP
Country
Overlord Nadrian said:
DSTWO has much better compatibility and is still cheaper than a single retail game.
DSTWO or Acekard2i!
biggrin.gif

yeop

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That flashcart is outdated and will not be updated anymore so I think you should buy a new one. I always recommend the DSTWO or if they prefer a cheaper one, the Acekard 2i.
I think these 2 are the best flashcarts there are atm.

Aeter

A walking contradiction
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Turboslak said:
What do you mean with slot-2 card? Does that mean DSTWO development is dead? And I recently got mine :|.
Slot-1 = DS game entry on your DS.
Slot-2 = GBA game entry on your DS.

DSTWO is slot-1, so don't worry.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo