Hacking Golden sun dark dawn fix needed for R4 SDHC

FusionDragon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea i know. i guess i will show the world the way of light. no credit to me of course here is wat you need to get golden sun dark dawn to work. first i just deleted all my current firmware and menus and such and then got this amazing little bundle of wood (waio), r4 sdhc kernel 1.34 and the ysmenu for r4 clones (sdhc) from here >>http://filetrip.net/f23099-R4-SDHC-Kernel-(With-WAIO--YSMe--1-34-English.html. THANKYOU to retrogamefans, taju, and YWG. (retrogamefans is kind of a legend on gbatemp isnt he?) and i deleted my current golden sun and .sav. im not sure if you have to but if you cannot get it to work with yours maybe go to dicastia and get a new golden sun thats where i got mine sorry i cant post the direct link. so just copy all files from filetrip download to your r4 sdhc and then load up the ys menu as if it were a game the load up golden sun dark dawn. if you get golden sun and it says nd5 at the end just change it to nds. just thought i would through that in encase you come across it any questions lemme know. AND THANKYOU for some credit Mr ThePowerOutage
smile.gif
lol. questions? lemme know

Inglorion

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I want to thank fusion dragon and r3Gr3t, i tried everything until i did what you said and now i can enjoy the game. Thank you!!
gbasp.gif

FusionDragon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
god dang. my posts keep getting removed. sorry gbatemp i keep forgettinng about postiing rom sites. so here. hopefully this post will be fine. deleted all firmware (kernel, ys, EVERYTHING) then got this amazing bundle of wood (waio), ys menu and kernel 1.34 from here > http://filetrip.net/f23099-R4-SDHC-Kernel-...34-English.html ( just click Download selected version which is on right) next just copy all the files from filetrip to your r4 sdhc, and then boot your r4. load up ys menu as if it were a game then load golden sun and BAM! lemme know if works for you. so there you go. and thankyou inglorion. and thepoweroutage (for some credit lol
wink.gif
) and r3gr3t. but the credit really goes to as stated above^^^ the file makers YWG, Taju and Retrogamefans. all i did was stumble across their files. so everyone enjoy

FusionDragon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And mk9ukrain if you cant find out how to get it to work on here. i dont know what to tell you. just get the files as stated above. sorry

FusionDragon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im pretty sure they are the best things out so maybe you want them all...? but if not it will prolly be fine with just the ysmenu

FusionDragon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, y'all! I just thought I would update (bump) this thread encase anyone out there is still having problems. The fix to your problems is on page 3. That Is All. PM me for further details regarding this.......

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr