Trophies
Website
dsmadness.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
THIS IS NOT A TRANSLATION!!!​

Golden%20Sun%20Dark%20Dawn.PNG

Thanks to Barubary for mention msg_field.dat1 is English file and you can replace the Japanese files! So I did and it became English, and there are 3 more files I added in from ...data\data\msg. And many more from different location
wink.gif
So not all will be translated, only some Menu, Encyclopedia, Names, Locations, etc...

Here are some screenshots!

ss1dz.jpg
ss2jc.jpg

ss3oa.png
ss4p.png

ss5e.png
ss6es.png

Download Version 1.2 Here!

Download Here

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@DeMoN
Lol, yeah there are a lot of things that I LOL'd at XD

The msg_field.dat1 mustn't have had everything perfectly translated and put in the right place
tongue.gif

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
darkspirit456 said:
Again, it is not a translation -.- gosh! In the Japanese rom it has some English files
If people would read your thread title, all this confusion wouldn't be happening
tongue.gif

darkspirit456

OP
Trophies
Website
dsmadness.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
Spenstar said:
darkspirit456 said:
Again, it is not a translation -.- gosh! In the Japanese rom it has some English files
If people would read your thread title, all this confusion wouldn't be happening
tongue.gif
Well, if they're too lazy to read or they are FOB shipped from Asia that can't read then this would happen

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Spenstar said:
tongue.gif
You mean the title that makes NO mention of 'Menus'?
The title is "Golden Sun: Dark Dawn English Convert Japanese to English". As a fluent English speaker, that says to me it converts the whole game to English.
If the title was "Golden Sun: Dark Dawn English Menu" I would think that it's only the menus which are in English.

I have been following the posts about it so I know better, but not everyone has.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
twiztidsinz said:
You mean the title that makes NO mention of 'Menus'?
The title is "Golden Sun: Dark Dawn English Convert Japanese to English". As a fluent English speaker, that says to me it converts the whole game to English.
If the title was "Golden Sun: Dark Dawn English Menu" I would think that it's only the menus which are in English.

I have been following the posts about it so I know better, but not everyone has.
I guess that is true, haha. You just need to follow whats going on in the thread so you know what is to be expected.

@darkspirit456
You should send a request to a mod to change the topic title to "Golden Sun: Dark Dawn English Menu Conversion" or something like that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs